It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 20

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.0] Overlord
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm 

Nightmare wrote:
Hi.
I'm not entirely sure if this was intentional or not, but Commonwealth, as well as United States, do not spawn on the beachhead, but instead up into the hedgerows, while the Germans spawn on the beachhead. Needless to say I was confused. Likewise, It's a beautiful map and I love this mod and appreciate all the work put into it, but I noticed no one had stated the spawns were odd.

Spawning is random once you've set up the map and started the quick match. Although the standard spawns on the map (when you first open it up and there's a battle going on while you choose the options) has the Germans on the beach - there's nothing I can do about that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 am 

For some reason every time I try to play with the mod enabled it says unrecoverable error. Why does it do that? :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:32 am 

IndyBender wrote:
For some reason every time I try to play with the mod enabled it says unrecoverable error. Why does it do that? :cry:

What map? Are you playing it with any other mods? What version of the game? And, can you upload the rwr_log.txt? This is a new error.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:53 am 

The Soldier wrote:
IndyBender wrote:

What map? Are you playing it with any other mods? What version of the game? And, can you upload the rwr_log.txt? This is a new error.

I tried playing on the added map, Moorland Trenches, and Keepsake bay. I can try if I understand what you just said. and no, no other mods.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 pm 

Alright, so I tried it on those maps without any error. Try doing a Steam "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" to check for any missing base game files. Also try redownloading the mod.

Do you get the same error while playing other mods?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:15 pm 

The Soldier wrote:
Alright, so I tried it on those maps without any error. Try doing a Steam "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" to check for any missing base game files. Also try redownloading the mod.

Do you get the same error while playing other mods?

I played a WW1 mod called Running in the Trenches and it was for .99 beta or something and it worked. I think the version is the key. Also... :lol: I downloaded the full game for free from a site. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm 

IndyBender wrote:
I played a WW1 mod called Running in the Trenches and it was for .99 beta or something and it worked. I think the version is the key. Also... :lol: I downloaded the full game for free from a site. XD

Well, if you've got the .99 version of the game, there's your problem. The mod is built for 1.02.

And announcing that you're a pirate on the official forums isn't the best idea. :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:07 pm 

The Soldier wrote:
IndyBender wrote:

Well, if you've got the .99 version of the game, there's your problem. The mod is built for 1.02.

And announcing that you're a pirate on the official forums isn't the best idea. :P

Wait whaaaaaaa???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm 

Because you've got a pirate version, the game doesn't automatically notify you of a new update. :P

Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.1] Overlord
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:02 am 

And updated for vanilla version 1.1.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next