It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 22

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:11 am 

1.16 released with some minor additions; players are able to buy the Officer's Uniform as well as a new 'Veteran' Uniform. Additionally to this the Satchel Charge has been added, which works like C4 had in regular RWR.

The New Uniforms:
-Are unlocked at a very high level
-Cost the same as Body armour, cannot be respawned with, do not drop on death
-Come with Body armour ("underneath")
-When the Body armour component is depleted the Uniform will remain, but you will need to re-buy it to regain the Body armour (just like regular armour, once depleted, needs to be repurchased)
-There are visual indicators in the HUD to show the status of the Body armour
-Elite Uniforms are ONLY a visual change over regular Body armour. There are no boosts provided by wearing an Elite Uniform instead, aside from the massive self-esteem boost you get from looking like a Grizzled Veteran.
-(fyi: British Veteran is modelled off of Canadian Shock Troops with Overcoat. German Veteran is modelled off of Shock Troops with extra Grenade Satchels and a Camouflage Helmet.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:30 pm 

Tremozl wrote:
1.16 released with some minor additions; players are able to buy the Officer's Uniform as well as a new 'Veteran' Uniform. Additionally to this the Satchel Charge has been added, which works like C4 had in regular RWR.

The New Uniforms:
-Are unlocked at a very high level
-Cost the same as Body armour, cannot be respawned with, do not drop on death
-Come with Body armour ("underneath")
-When the Body armour component is depleted the Uniform will remain, but you will need to re-buy it to regain the Body armour (just like regular armour, once depleted, needs to be repurchased)
-There are visual indicators in the HUD to show the status of the Body armour
-Elite Uniforms are ONLY a visual change over regular Body armour. There are no boosts provided by wearing an Elite Uniform instead, aside from the massive self-esteem boost you get from looking like a Grizzled Veteran.
-(fyi: British Veteran is modelled off of Canadian Shock Troops with Overcoat. German Veteran is modelled off of Shock Troops with extra Grenade Satchels and a Camouflage Helmet.)

Does anybody play this on multiplayer? I'd love to do PVP if anyone was interested.

Wald

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 pm 

I play with friends over Hamachi, I don't think any servers are running it at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm 

I have now completed and added the Italian faction into the mod :D

From the changelog page:
"Historically they were first allied with the Central Powers and then, well after the war had began, betrayed them and fought with the Entente.
Though technically they did not fight the British, they are the best choice for an interesting 3rd faction of the mod."

Because of a slight lack of gear they receive a couple weapons from other countries. These are:
-Madsen LMG functions as their standard Light MG
-Colt M1892 donated from USA functions as their Elite Pistol
-FT17 is donated from France as their main Tank
-White Armoured Car is donated from USA as their basic APC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm 

1.60 is released; mostly little tweaks here and there. The only significant change is the MG18 TuF has been removed and replaced with the MG15nA (the '18 was teamkilling too much anyways, since it fired anti-tank rounds.) The MG15nA is in the same tier as the Lewis MMG and the Villar Perosa; it is a very late unlock, which functions as a straight upgrade to the MG08/15 (but costs 150rp.) It's main advantage is that it fires a 200-round belt at a very high rate of fire.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 am 

Tremozl wrote:
1.60 is released; mostly little tweaks here and there. The only significant change is the MG18 TuF has been removed and replaced with the MG15nA (the '18 was teamkilling too much anyways, since it fired anti-tank rounds.) The MG15nA is in the same tier as the Lewis MMG and the Villar Perosa; it is a very late unlock, which functions as a straight upgrade to the MG08/15 (but costs 150rp.) It's main advantage is that it fires a 200-round belt at a very high rate of fire.

Thank you for your mod! Really love it. Intereting miniboss tweakings, didnt know you can modify their sight and etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm 

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. There may not be an update for a while, but I am planning on adding background music into the mod (which I will compose myself) and posting a little bit on the Verdun game forums (since that's another WW1 game I play, and I think it could draw some players towards RWR.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:10 pm 

This mod is really awesome! Thank you for letting us enjoy it. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 am 

Awesome! I'm glad you like it :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:49 pm 

@Tremozl

Is this mod going to have any individual levels made specifically for it? It would be stunningly brilliant idea if Running with Trench Foot were to have its own campaign map (or at least one unique level)!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next