It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:40 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 54 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 169

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm 

Come on guys. Now I just packed the modified/added files...Got to work now oO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 pm 

Let's see if it works now. I don't want to go on a killing frenzy, c'mon it's thanks giving week. We cant have total death and destruction. :)

EDIT: I am still getting this OGRE crash, that says it cant find a f2000_shot.wav anywhere. I've tried copying another shot, and renaming it f2000_shot.wav, it still didnt work. I guess I should just give up, haha. I should cut back on death and destruction for a while. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm 

IronStrIkEr wrote:
Come on guys. Now I just packed the modified/added files...Got to work now oO

did you actually read what I wrote? the file is the same, you didnt change anything... or maybe your rapidshare link is wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm 

I changed that there are only the modified files. But I know the problem now: The sound folder is completely missing, still in my edit folder oO will fix this tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm 

IronStrIkEr wrote:
I changed that there are only the modified files. But I know the problem now: The sound folder is completely missing, still in my edit folder oO will fix this tomorrow.

When is tomorow for you? I'm running in 'merica. It looks and sounds like a brilliant mod, and from the reviews it is. But I can't play it. :|

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm 

Quote:
Edit: Must say, I really enjoy this mod. The number of weapons gives me this sense of choosing the right weapon for the right range of engagement. Specifically, I like the g3 for it's accuracy with the tradeoff being a slower shot. Most of the ARs are to me just reskins/new sounds and I use them interchangeably (didn't look at the xml) but having such a choice is nice. I think(?) shotguns are overpowered right now (spas mostly) as I can one shot people consistently from across the screen. Yes, realistic maybe but it tends to just be rampaging spaser if taken to pvp or pvai. M107 should have wayyyy less accuracy when standing. I can run snipe my way through a guarded town at times better than if i use an AR. Also type 95 is a SMG? Pretty sure it's an AR and a mighty powerful at range. Sounds could use some work as they sound vastly different from each other in ways that I can not explain (muted, echo, stuff like that). Body armour looks fine and all, might switch out the default RWR to that :D sry pasik hahaha. other than that, a solid mod, will be watching for future changes.

I figured out that the balancing is not caused by my mod. With the Mossberg shotgun you can kill on higher distance, too. In this point I can't do really much. And you can rampage even with the M24 when you got that good luck :lol: the slow rate of fire is not a real advantage in open combat. But I like the balancing because it makes RWR much more realistic than other games. However I rebalanced the Type05 smg. Got the original high cadence now but is much less effective on higher distance. ;) Anyway a little comment about the "body armour". In a way it doesn't even matter what it exactly is because you can often take some shots before you die. So it could be a armour but it doesn't need to be. Actually it should represent a tactical vest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm 

Is it fixed yet? :C

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 pm 

Kittler wrote:

Yes it's up again ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 pm 

IronStrIkEr wrote:
Kittler wrote:

Yes it's up again ;)

yay :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 pm 

IT... It worked!! -does a happy dance- but I have schoolwork to finish T-T

WORLD?! y u no let me play ?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next