It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:00 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 79

All times are UTC

Post subject: 0.97 feedback
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 am 

NEW MAP
I haven't had much time to enjoy the new map yet, but so far I'd say it's nice to have another big map like Trenches. I'd like it if it could also be played as Trenches, so not necessarily as an 'assault' type map.
Right now there is not enough cover. It could really do with some more rocks, cars and crates (and palm trees?) to provide cover both at the key locations and in between. Because of this lack of cover I found myself dying a lot more often and because of the vast distances between certain locations I had to run back and forth more than I enjoyed. I noticed a lot of vehicles already, but I personally wouldn't mind an extra Jeep or two.

CARGO TRUCK
When delivering the cargo truck of a defeated faction to one of your armories, you will keep getting the same messages every minute or so that it was 'spotted' immediately before it says 'good job' for handing it in. It's like it's continuously re-spawning at the point you handed it in, though the truck itself remains a burnt-out wreck.

CARGO VEHICLE
I found a pick-up truck with army colours at the airfield in Crescent Moon. It seems to be neutral (not tied to a faction) and handles very well. What is this vehicle's purpose? Future bomb truck...?

FLASHBANG LAUNCHER
Not sure of its original name, but I had fun with this weapon. It's great to keep the enemy pinned down with.

That's all I can think of for now.

Post subject: Re: 0.97 feedback
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm 

As for the Cargo Vehicle, bring it to your Armory for a nice wad of cash. :) 400 RP for each one you deliver. They're collectibles, like the secret crates you can find.

Post subject: Re: 0.97 feedback
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:16 pm 

good to here the flashbang launcher is liked. its called the mgl flasher.