It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:48 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 83

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm 

i was wondering if you can make unique weapons and such available to the armory by bringing them to the armory or bringing a couple of them to the armory. i hate when i find an f2000 or aks-74 and then to only die and lose it. kinda breaks your spirit when you lose an unique weapon from getting killed :|

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

It drops at the spot where you died, so you can still get it back if you're quick.

Also good to start using vests if you've got a weapon you don't want to lose. Pay attention to how many shots you've taken and swap to a brand new vest before you get wounded or die. If you get wounded, crawl to safety and call for paratroopers, there's one guaranteed medic among them to save you. If you can't call paratroopers, crawl to a better spot anyway where to die and drop the weapon, and run back there with your new soldier.

If you're somewhere far off behind enemy lines wielding your rare weapon, you should place some flares around the area to be able to spawn closer than all the way in your own territory. That, or use the spawn truck.

There are times that using a rare weapon may not be the best choice, i.e. you're fighting at a spot where you know you're going to be slaughtered many times and you still intend to do it, you don't have vests or RP for vests, you're about to go lonewolfing (except if it's Vintorez you've got).. these times it's better to stash the rare weapon and wait for a better opportunity.

Still, sometimes you just lose them, that's part of the game. All minibosses (also the friendly ones) have a rare weapon, so it's not too uncommon to come across one. Also there are special crates spread around the maps - I don't know, tops 5 each - which contain rare weapons.

We may still bring an "armory for rare weapons" sort of thing at some point, where you'd be able to buy rares with extra cost. Right now it seems it's not going to make it in for 1.0.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm 

ok cool. i was just wondering. thanks for the tips pasik! i usually stash back my rare weapons and such and always wear protection when using them. thanks again as always for the replies :D