It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 51 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 156

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:15 am 

Is there anyway I could tip the economy of the game in my favor?
I'm kinda bored with the game and modding isn't my thing,no one but this
one guy posted a "WPSH" Mod,but the download is no longer working.
And server scripts and stuff are annoying,some hackers name MrAntiFun and a company
named Cheathappens aren't free or no longer work.
All I want is: :geek:
-Infinite RP/Free Weapons/Free Airdrops
-A Way to mod prices or gamesaves
-A Way to mod xp or levels
-Maybe a way to Teleport,and maybe godmode
*Godmode might be possible with a super durable vest :roll:

Respond soon! This might be a intresting topic for modders,whether it is safe/real/not absoloutely crazy or nore!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 am 
Site Admin

SparkSounds wrote:

If you're playing single player campaign, you can say /promote and /rp in the chat to get a chunk of XP and RP.

Quote:

You can mod prices in game folder\media\packages\vanilla\, every weapon, throwable, item and call are defined there. E.g.
Code:
<inventory encumbrance="11.0" price="2.0" />

would be the part you'd change for each. You can also make the customization in all_weapons.xml (and similar for others) or invasion_all_weapons.xml (invasion=single player campaign basically) by overloading if you want to keep your changes not spreading in every file. Also rather than editing vanilla files directly, you can make your changes in your own overlay mod which you can choose to be loaded in-game.

Savegames you can find at %appdata%\Running with rifles\savegames on Windows, open the files in a savegame folder in Notepad and you'll get a hang of what's going on.

Quote:

While not nearly a teleport, you can say /_jeep.

Indeed, a vest with stage loop could possibly work as a substitute for a godmode.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:01 pm 

pasik wrote:
SparkSounds wrote:

If you're playing single player campaign, you can say /promote and /rp in the chat to get a chunk of XP and RP.

Quote:

You can mod prices in game folder\media\packages\vanilla\, every weapon, throwable, item and call are defined there. E.g.
Code:
<inventory encumbrance="11.0" price="2.0" />

would be the part you'd change for each. You can also make the customization in all_weapons.xml (and similar for others) or invasion_all_weapons.xml (invasion=single player campaign basically) by overloading if you want to keep your changes not spreading in every file. Also rather than editing vanilla files directly, you can make your changes in your own overlay mod which you can choose to be loaded in-game.

Savegames you can find at %appdata%\Running with rifles\savegames on Windows, open the files in a savegame folder in Notepad and you'll get a hang of what's going on.

Quote:

While not nearly a teleport, you can say /_jeep.

Indeed, a vest with stage loop could possibly work as a substitute for a godmode.

Thanks so much,and maybe if I could change the armor durability,by going into the weapons or other "tools" or objects areas.
Again,thanks for helping out a Noob!

-If anyone else provides a "Teleport",it would be a miracle! Maybe if you could assign id's of Non-destructible Sandbags around the map,you could teleport to the ids,but I have no Idea how to edit a campaign.

EDIT: Are there anymore /_jeep commands? Or anymore commands in general? Is there a Wiki page I haven't looked for/at on this?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:24 am 

What are the possible weapons that we can probably use during the player log-in to play?