It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:47 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 56 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 191

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:35 pm 

I would like to congratulate Brutus.SG Invasion for their joining to the Official Invasion servers, but I would also like to ask what is the meaning of such action?
Wonder, because as I see there could not be any comparison or relation between Brutus.SG Invasion and the pre-existing servers until now since the Singaporean server is unplayable for both sides - Europeans and Americans due the distance, which means extremely high ping(even though I live in Eastern Europe, which is closer to Singapore with 2500 km. I got almost 400 ping, although I use a direct LAN - FTTH/100 Mb/s). So I doubt that anyone else who lives at the Western Europe/both sides of America could get a ping, lower than mine, like 300 or less).
Also the same applies to those who live in the Singapore/Eastern part of the world at all. They could not use SAS Invasion nor InvasionUSA2 due the same high ping to them. So, it is obvious that the servers on both sides have no connection, because they are not interchangeable.
It means that Brutus.SG Invasion can not be an alternative to the existing ones, and vice versa.

I'm just curious, and this is just a thought......

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 am 

I mainly play in SAS Invasion with 220 ping, it's still playable. With Brutus.SG Invasion joining to the Official Invasion servers, it will open a new window for people in eastern region especially in south east asia to play in multiplayer and sometime jump to SAS Invasion server without having to start again from the bottom

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from indonesia BTW.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Right now, there probably isn't much overlap between players playing on Singapore and the two other servers. Who knows if there will be enough demand to add servers in e.g. Japan, Australia and US West Coast? Certainly the situation would be different for some then, letting them choose from several servers where to play with reasonable ping.

If things get really busy, we could split profile sharing between some regions and have several master profile servers, but as long as that's not needed, all Official Invasion servers will use one profile server for simplicity.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 am 

pasik wrote:
Right now, there probably isn't much overlap between players playing on Singapore and the two other servers. Who knows if there will be enough demand to add servers in e.g. Japan, Australia and US West Coast? Certainly the situation would be different for some then, letting them choose from several servers where to play with reasonable ping.

If things get really busy, we could split profile sharing between some regions and have several master profile servers, but as long as that's not needed, all Official Invasion servers will use one profile server for simplicity.

All we can do is wait, wait until more players come to join us in battle. I feel that it will happen someday, maybe by next year we could have double or triple the amount of players!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:46 am 

Hello all,

First and foremost I would like to express my utmost gratitude for granting the server an official status and joining the master server list. I am a friend of the server admin from Brutus.sg server and I can see some increase spike in player number in the server after the change. Even though the players from other regions; US and UK would not overlap in latency with Brutus server but through this change, I believe we are able to attract more players from Oceanic and Asia region thus promoting the game. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 pm 

Tofuman89 wrote:
Hello all,

First and foremost I would like to express my utmost gratitude for granting the server an official status and joining the master server list. I am a friend of the server admin from Brutus.sg server and I can see some increase spike in player number in the server after the change. Even though the players from other regions; US and UK would not overlap in latency with Brutus server but through this change, I believe we are able to attract more players from Oceanic and Asia region thus promoting the game. :D

And that is what it's all about ;)