It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 120

All times are UTC

Post subject: Good Luck Today guys!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 am 

It's finally here, all your years of hard work are finally gonna pay off!

Best of luck, it's a cracking game you have there and it, and you, deserve all the success in the world!

Roll on 6pm UK time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:20 am 

Congratulations! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:32 pm 

Could not agree more. Congrats and let's hope the game gets the recognition it deserves.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 pm 

Just like raising a child - today is Your Birthday! Congratulations for creating the best indie game ever!
I'm sure there will be a need for many new servers in the very near future. :D

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm 

Good luck Pasik and Jack!

Let's hope that You just hit well erned gold vein with that RWR of Yours ;)

Congratulations!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm 

Jack and Pasik, you guys made a great game! When I first started playing this game it frustrated me to the extreme, but there was this urge that made me wanna stay and never leave it. I just loved the unique ideas and the design of the game all around. I can't wait for you guys to receive the glory and fame you deserve for both of your hard work.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope to see ya on the battlefield! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks guys, that means a lot to us!

Things are going superb at the moment, 451 in-game, http://steamcharts.com/app/270150, out of which 151 online! There's a few RWR record breakers right there. Also Jack's DropBox download limit was exceed so there's that too! :P

We've added InvasionUSA1 server as InvasionUSA2 was reaching 50 players, which is anyway all too much for proper Invasion, 32 player limit will activate there once the server can be restarted again. Might be time for InvasionUSA3 too then if this current pace continues!

Also, this is new, 30 players on SAS Beerdrinkers spontaneously :shock: Wish I had time to visit it, need to set up a Dominance server for US too next..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm 

pasik wrote:
Thanks guys, that means a lot to us!

Things are going superb at the moment, 451 in-game, http://steamcharts.com/app/270150, out of which 151 online! There's a few RWR record breakers right there. Also Jack's DropBox download limit was exceed so there's that too! :P

We've added InvasionUSA1 server as InvasionUSA2 was reaching 50 players, which is anyway all too much for proper Invasion, 32 player limit will activate there once the server can be restarted again. Might be time for InvasionUSA3 too then if this current pace continues!

Also, this is new, 30 players on SAS Beerdrinkers spontaneously :shock: Wish I had time to visit it, need to set up a Dominance server for US too next..

487 now, lol, and I wouldn't say spontaneously, lol, I was on the server chat telling folk to join Beerdrinkers for PvP :D I worked my arse off tonight as a server admin, and it was great fun :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:31 am 

I gotta say, UK Invasion might need a player limit too, above about 40 people it gets really laggy, rubberbanding is all over and at 50 people you can see bots teleporting :shock: i didn't notice it before but i suppose it's because we didn't have this many people online most of the time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

{SAS}DocStone wrote:
pasik wrote:

487 now, lol, and I wouldn't say spontaneously, lol, I was on the server chat telling folk to join Beerdrinkers for PvP :D I worked my arse off tonight as a server admin, and it was great fun :D

Damnit, I knew it was too good to be true :P Haha thanks though!

45 on Beerdrinkers now :o