It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:00 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 17

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 pm 

nicolò wrote:
and el_culero is another teamkiller

teamkillers that kills teamkillers. lol

I see, in that case he is not to be considered one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:22 pm 

DEIMOSRUS trolling and tking people at armoury truck today proof of people he killed (I was watching from a distance and took these screenshots from far awayto not to get tk'd)

PROOFS below (edited two screenshots into one for your convenience)
Spoiler:

After this screenshot he blew up the armory and disconnected and acted suspicously previously when I was making a trade. I was selling a barret to another person and he stalked us for 2 minutes (presumably to steal the items when we are trading) but finally decided not to teamkill us for the items and left us alone after I asked him to. However later he was tking people at armory and running spawn truck into enemies (getting it blown up on purpose) and finally decided to disconnect after destroying the armoury).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 am 

XRUNNER - attempted thief of mg42

I want him added to the suspected list of teamkillers although it seems like he is relatively new

today on map 12 shot me with an RPG to try and steal my mg42 luckily I was wearing type iii armor (praise the gods) but its meant to be used for the enemy not friendies trying to teamkill. He is pretty much a retarded noob and he ran up to me to try and take it not realizing I wasnt dead (20% left on vest). I ran away and he chased after me throwing grenades missing every single time to my stash where I put my beloved mg42 and disconnected (he was still throwing nades at me when I was disconnecting as he retrieved some from his own stash).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:51 pm 

Today, Bob Boberson rocketed and killed me (Zulu-XI) and Joe Schmo at the end of a match with about 20 seconds left. Immediately following the fresh kills, he proceeded to our bodies. I do not know for certain if he looted us or not.

However, due to the fact that he blew us up and immediately proceeded to our bodies without an apology or communicating that he was retrieving our items for return... I believe he was stealing our items. I was carrying an XM-25, and Joe was carrying a Kriss.

I missed the screenshot containing the team kill texts. I screenshot him over our bodies, with another person bleeding out from the rocket, and I screenshot the chat that followed after the game restarted.

My pref would be to at least watch list him.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:05 am 

Satirical wrote:
XRUNNER - attempted thief of mg42

I want him added to the suspected list of teamkillers although it seems like he is relatively new

today on map 12 shot me with an RPG to try and steal my mg42 luckily I was wearing type iii armor (praise the gods) but its meant to be used for the enemy not friendies trying to teamkill. He is pretty much a retarded noob and he ran up to me to try and take it not realizing I wasnt dead (20% left on vest). I ran away and he chased after me throwing grenades missing every single time to my stash where I put my beloved mg42 and disconnected (he was still throwing nades at me when I was disconnecting as he retrieved some from his own stash).

i confirm xrunner teamkiller, today in map12 i was wounded and he throwed grenade on me for kill me and steal my xm8

Carbide 500R White Edition | P5QL-PRO P43/ICH10 | Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.73 Ghz | CNPS 9900 MAX Blue | XMS2 DHX 4x2 Gb @ 826 Mhz | GeForce GTX 750 TI @ 1420 Mhz 2 Gb GDDR5 @ 6300 Mhz | GameSurround Muse 5.1 | Caviar Black 2 Tb 7200 RPM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:07 pm 

so petty, not even lending assistance to a already wounded player?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 am 

kaeldien and vip3r just tked me and stealed my vss on server invasion usa 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am 

nicolò wrote:
and el_culero is another teamkiller

teamkillers that kills teamkillers. lol

Joined the forum for the sole purpose of reporting El_Culero. He's a Tkiller, I agree. I'll see if I can gather any screen shots.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 am 

All these posts are pointless. People seem not to care, because what can they do? Refuse to play, until TK'ers are gone? Should their accounts be deleted? No, they will just create another profile and continue to to the same, and frankly speaking I'm pretty sure they are already doing it.

Team killers come and go, there will always be jerks here and there. On Friday/Saturday USA1 server there was this guy (I even forgot his nick because I simply stopped bothering) who is a "hidden" TK'er by fragging afk players only. That's how he killed my the first time and though I wasn't looking. The second time he killed me with c4 after I was chasing him with flasher. Overall his gameplay consisted of running around medikit and no weapon...

A solution could be implemented such as preventing friendly fire in total, preventing loot to be taken by team killers, or implementing some sort of vote kick.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 am 

In the next update, you will be able to respawn with your (rare) weapon, if you are killed by an allied unit with a blast projectile. This will at least make teamkills for rares useless. Also you won't be able to massacre your own elites to grab his rare as it will vanish on death.
The "drive important vehicles into the enemy" or armory truck/spawn truck destruction issues will still remain though but those are minor issues that can be in most cases best avoided with calm and diplomatic communication.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next