It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 38

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:15 pm 

JackMayol wrote:
you will be able to respawn with your (rare) weapon, if you are killed by an allied unit with a blast projectile.

Yayy! Though I'm sure some Tker just do it for the trolls, but it's a warm welcome

JackMayol wrote:
Also you won't be able to massacre your own elites to grab his rare as it will vanish on death.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

(not really)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:02 am 

nice

Last edited by sivistojko on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:14 am 

sivistojko wrote:
Heheh

I advise you to remove that statement asap, only a select few know of this and its, not safe revealing it to the world. you dont wanna let it get abused to the point that gets disabled too :?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
sivistojko wrote:
Heheh

I advise you to remove that statement asap, only a select few know of this and its, not safe revealing it to the world. you dont wanna let it get abused to the point that gets disabled too :?

Now I am curious. I invite you to have a chat with me on IRC ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:45 pm 

I am sure you prob knew of this already, revealing one of jacks secrets of the game publicly is not good idea.

how do i set it up?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:03 am 

JackMayol wrote:
In the next update, you will be able to respawn with your (rare) weapon, if you are killed by an allied unit with a blast projectile. This will at least make teamkills for rares useless. Also you won't be able to massacre your own elites to grab his rare as it will vanish on death.

wow great :O

Carbide 500R White Edition | P5QL-PRO P43/ICH10 | Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.73 Ghz | CNPS 9900 MAX Blue | XMS2 DHX 4x2 Gb @ 826 Mhz | GeForce GTX 750 TI @ 1420 Mhz 2 Gb GDDR5 @ 6300 Mhz | GameSurround Muse 5.1 | Caviar Black 2 Tb 7200 RPM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:29 am 

On the topic though, I just had Capt Aussie attempt to grenade me (I dodged them). He then kept chasing me, forcing me to drop a C4 and kill him.

The proof is where the blood splatter (the grenade killed some friendlies), where I was typing "That was randon" (yes i misspelt it, no grammar Nazi please):

http://imgur.com/gC9XsI2

http://imgur.com/DtuIwNI

Edit: image provided as link. Doesn't seem to work

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:59 pm 

Invasion EU5 - a new player named "THE UNKNOWN"(has ~100 min. in the Official servers). He killed me for a VSS and some other loot then said "Worth it".....
Unfortunately, no shoot has been made.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:01 am 

Well, with the official update these cases of killing you for rares are finally over. Previous teamkillers whose career involves ruining other player's games for their rares will receive a rude shock when they get absolutely nothing out of it; in fact if they kill you while you're wounded they unintentionally saved your life!

That said troll-killers would still be around though

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:45 am 

KetchupWarthog wrote:
Well, with the official update these cases of killing you for rares are finally over. Previous teamkillers whose career involves ruining other player's games for their rares will receive a rude shock when they get absolutely nothing out of it; in fact if they kill you while you're wounded they unintentionally saved your life!

That said troll-killers would still be around though

All you have to is let them bleed out and then pick up the rare. That being said, fear of direct TK is mostly a thing of the past assuming they don't do it to keep you from your death run.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next