It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 31

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: REPORTING A SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:02 am 

sivistojko wrote:
RefrigerRaider wrote:
sivistojko wrote:
on what grounds should devs. reimburse you?

Because its griefing, so youre saying that if he fired me with a rocket or fragged me and took the money and ran is scamming but deliberately lying instead is not? Its no different then getting fired at with a rocket deliberately and taken the stuff anyway.

I was merely stating the fact that you willingly dropped items, he took them and logged off. End of story.

Problem with your side of the story is that he didn't hinder your game-play experience in any way what so ever. Saying that he will give you anything is hardly a crime. If he killed you and you dropped items unintentionally, which resulted in your loss, would be a different situation upon which devs could maybe do something (like they deactivated certain accounts for team killing). But anyway, I hope you get your items back, and be really smart next time. Because this is all your fault, he didn't push the buttons for you, you did it all yourself. I am NOT promoting scamming or any sort of foul play. If somebody is a mean person but his/her actions do not affect other players experience in a bad way, is not necessarily a punishable thing.

so this is all legal??? are you saying this is legal? why are you siding against me? this just pushed me beyond the line.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:04 am 

So only things that is illegal you say is something that occurs from gameplay. what about griefing? cheating and verbal abuse and harassment is legal?

I personally seen jack the dev get verbally denigrated and attacked by a griefer named MADCAT, and we all sided against him together to get him punished. so that is legal?

you are fairly new, you have never really experienced all those nasty stuff that happened in the game. what worries me is him going unpunished. I dont even mind losing that amount anymore, i just want punishment to be dealt with.

In fact, i met him again online and now he claims he doesnt know me. wow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:17 am 

I think the person doing most of the verbal abuse and harassment here is you, raider. Blackarrow has scammed you, which is what it is, but in return you've been hounding and threatening him for the past 2-3 days. And you yourself oversell weapons to those who don't know what the value is(scamming them), if he's guilty of lying in order to make RP, you've done just as bad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:28 am 

DeltaV11.2 wrote:
I think the person doing most of the verbal abuse and harassment here is you, raider. Blackarrow has scammed you, which is what it is, but in return you've been hounding and threatening him for the past 2-3 days. And you yourself oversell weapons to those who don't know what the value is(scamming them), if he's guilty of lying in order to make RP, you've done just as bad.

you know nothing of what happened. the incident happened yesterday. and ive never been threatening him. i recorded everything down. pls do not side with the scammer.

what part of bad did i do? ultra rare weapons,especially newly released go for very high values. my prices for those may be higher than average, its because i often buy them at those prices so i can sell them more readily to people who want them for a higher value. reselling weapons is also something big for me. since you are new as you, you dont know about much of this incident.

what blackarrow is doing is the epitome of a scam, who took the money and run off under the dumb excuses of "game freezing" and "getting popcorn" and playing dumb denying ever knowing who i was the next day i meet him. how dare you compare this con artist,a thief, to a legitimate merchant trader like me, what action i have is comparable to that?!

I dont care much about the RP, although getting them back is great and important. My main intention is to get him punished so such actions dont get repeated.

Last edited by RefrigerRaider on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 am 

I feel like jackmayol dealing with madcat. if jack sees it, he would understand it, because im literally in his shoes right now in dealing in a madcat like situation.
jackmayol was VERBALLY HARASSED by madcat, since its not part of gameplay, are you saying thats ok?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 am 

He is not siding with the scammer. He is simply against your point of view because of your actions. This isn't a black-and-white situation (as many are), and he is against you because you took an illogical action (dropping the cash before seeing the weapon - what we do know, perhaps not wearing an EOD vest and/or being near to your Stash were you should have deposited all your cash beforehand, etc., but those details are unknown) that you cannot properly justify. Does that mean he is promoting these vile scams and trolls? No, I'm sure he wants them out just as badly as you do. He also probably agrees that this guy should be punished. However, he probably has no pity for you based on the aforementioned illogical actions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:52 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
DeltaV11.2 wrote:
-snip quote-

you know nothing of what happened. the incident happened yesterday. and ive never been threatening him. i recorded everything down. pls do not side with the scammer.

what part of bad did i do? ultra rare weapons,especially newly released go for very high values. my prices for those may be higher than average, its because i often buy them at those prices so i can sell them more readily to people who want them for a higher value. reselling weapons is also something big for me. since you are new as you, you dont know about much of this incident.

what blackarrow is doing is the epitome of a scam, who took the money and run off under the dumb excuses of "game freezing" and "getting popcorn" and playing dumb denying ever knowing who i was the next day i meet him. how dare you compare this con artist to a legitimate merchant trader like me, what action i have is comparable to that?!

I dont care much about the RP, although getting them back is great and important. My main intention is to get him punished so such actions dont get repeated.

I know precisely what has happened, I've been in the server when it happened, when you've been threatening him with being banned today, and at every stage of this story. I know *everything* about this incident.

You resell weapons far above market rate, and for the most part people don't bite because of it. The result is that the people you are selling to are those who don't know better that your price is egregious. If I sold you diamonds that I knew would normally be worth $500 for $1000 and crowed about how they were "really rare," as justification, then I would be what you are- scammer. I would say that there is nothing really wrong about this or what Blackarrow has done, I would just never deal with either of you.

Here is you, threatening him. I said I was screenshotting you- did you think I was lying?
http://imgur.com/XXWS9K8
http://imgur.com/SSVXsdx
http://imgur.com/ijhrOjB
http://imgur.com/6yCPrMm
http://imgur.com/XiEtxKb
http://imgur.com/qlrDr29
http://imgur.com/eQVYo89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:55 am 

The Soldier wrote:
He is not siding with the scammer. He is simply against your point of view because of your actions. This isn't a black-and-white situation (as many are), and he is against you because you took an illogical action (dropping the cash before seeing the weapon - what we do know, perhaps not wearing an EOD vest and/or being near to your Stash were you should have deposited all your cash beforehand, etc., but those details are unknown) that you cannot properly justify. Does that mean he is promoting these vile scams and trolls? No, I'm sure he wants them out just as badly as you do. He also probably agrees that this guy should be punished. However, he probably has no pity for you based on the aforementioned illogical actions.

in this case, you can criticize my misactions. the funds i lost fortunately is miniscule. i in fact previously lost about 17k worth of goods from enemy mortar and gone inactive for weeks for a time out of frustration, the fact that something worse happened again and i was able to keep composure shows im more resistant. i mean i just recuperated 1/3 of what i lost in one day, so i dont really mind the loss.

all i want to do is see him getting punished, because hes now online acting so arrogant and douchey that to not have dev action taken against him is just wrong.

Last edited by RefrigerRaider on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 am 

DeltaV11.2 wrote:
RefrigerRaider wrote:
DeltaV11.2 wrote:
-snip quote-

what blackarrow is doing is the epitome of a scam, who took the money and run off under the dumb excuses of "game freezing" and "getting popcorn" and playing dumb denying ever knowing who i was the next day i meet him. how dare you compare this con artist to a legitimate merchant trader like me, what action i have is comparable to that?!

I know precisely what has happened, I've been in the server when it happened, when you've been threatening him with being banned today, and at every stage of this story. I know *everything* about this incident.

You resell weapons far above market rate, and for the most part people don't bite because of it. The result is that the people you are selling to are those who don't know better that your price is egregious. If I sold you diamonds that I knew would normally be worth $500 for $1000 and crowed about how they were "really rare," as justification, then I would be what you are- scammer. I would say that there is nothing really wrong about this or what Blackarrow has done, I would just never deal with either of you.

Here is you, threatening him. I said I was screenshotting you- did you think I was lying?
http://imgur.com/XXWS9K8
http://imgur.com/SSVXsdx
http://imgur.com/ijhrOjB
http://imgur.com/6yCPrMm
http://imgur.com/XiEtxKb
http://imgur.com/qlrDr29
http://imgur.com/eQVYo89

you truly dont know whats going on. yes, i threatened him. there are many interpretations of a threat. but a threat is generally interpreted as intention to cause serious harm. threatening to kill someone is far different than threatening to have someones misdeeds get punished if he simply comply and return the funds or proceed with the trade.

but not in the way you accused me seems like you defined a threat as trying to cause serious or dangerous harm to someone. what i told him this to say that he could be punished with a ban for his action. I actually dont want him to comply and make him not regret what he did so action by devs could be taken against him. so me doing that was trying to actually GIVE HIM A CHANCE so that he wont face actions by the devs.

plus, you seriously dont know the trading going on. let me tell you this, before the lahti and the mg42, when the barrett and the microgun were newly released, prices for those guns were high. you can see forum posts of how people trade for those weapons in tens of thousands of rp, now they arent worth that much anymore because the hype is gone and newer weapons are released. go check yourself.

http://www.runningwithrifles.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2589&hilit=micro

there is reason now prices could be legitimately sky high for lahti and mg42, i bought an mg42 form someone at 35k too (original offer was 50k with help of negotiations). sold it for around 25k and several barrets, not exactly profit but you cant tell its legit people sell them at exorbitant prices.

and to be exact, the lahti and mg42 are now several decimal places rarer chance of spawning than microgun and barret. which gives them reason to be considered super rare, as they are officialy classified as. so they are reasonable to be within high values.
taking advantage of the hype, it is reasonable that prices such new weapons be high before they gradually die down. when there was still hype for the micro, i typcially selling them at 5-10k, now i can only do around 1-2k because of newest update

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
DeltaV11.2 wrote:
-snip quote

you truly dont know whats going on. yes, i threatened him. there are many interpretations of a threat. but a threat is generally interpreted as intention to cause serious harm. threatening to kill someone is far different than threatening to have someones misdeeds get punished if he simply comply and return the funds or proceed with the trade.

but not in the way you accused me seems like you defined a threat as trying to cause serious or dangerous harm to someone. what i told him this to say that he could be punished with a ban for his action. I actually dont want him to comply and make him not regret what he did so action by devs could be taken against him. so me doing that was trying to actually GIVE HIM A CHANCE so that he wont face actions by the devs.

plus, you seriously dont know the trading going on. let me tell you this, before the lahti and the mg42, when the barrett and the microgun were newly released, prices for those guns were high. you can see forum posts of how people trade for those weapons in tens of thousands of rp, now they arent worth that much anymore because the hype is gone and newer weapons are released. go check yourself.

http://www.runningwithrifles.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2589&hilit=micro

"I threatened him, but it's not like I really threatened him. I only told him I would 'say it never happened if he gave me the lahti' in order to help him. It's not me trying to threaten him into giving me the lahti, really!" Yeah you can just say that. Doesn't hold water with me. Also I like how you just claimed you didn't threaten him, and then when I provided evidence, admitted you did.

I'm not talking about the past. I'm talking about the present. Right now, you are selling Lahti for 70K- or actually, you're not selling, because nobody is buying at that price. I've seen Lahti sell for 50-40k in practice, as an upper limit. You were buying from Blackarrow at 30K, you full well know the actual acceptable market price for a Lahti.
RefrigerRaider wrote:
The Soldier wrote:
-snip quote-

in this case, you can criticize my misactions. the funds i lost fortunately is miniscule. i in fact previously lost about 17k worth of goods from enemy mortar and gone inactive for weeks for a time out of frustration, the fact that something worse happened again and i was able to keep composure shows im more resistant. i mean i just recuperated 1/3 of what i lost in one day, so i dont really mind the loss.

all i want to do is see him getting punished, because hes now online acting so arrogant and douchey that to not punish him is just wrong.

If verbally abusing someone and chasing them around from days while posting online to get them banned is keeping your compusure, I would hate to see what you losing your composure looks like.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next