It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 40 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 23

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm 

I did a video for map 12 complete, stealthing for AA, second tower, while a mate was attacking the first tower. It includes the fast kill of the darkcat with a kamikaze humvee full of c4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VaitEFjDPk

Carbide 500R White Edition | P5QL-PRO P43/ICH10 | Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.73 Ghz | CNPS 9900 MAX Blue | XMS2 DHX 4x2 Gb @ 826 Mhz | GeForce GTX 750 TI @ 1420 Mhz 2 Gb GDDR5 @ 6300 Mhz | GameSurround Muse 5.1 | Caviar Black 2 Tb 7200 RPM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:16 am 

Exemplary skills and confidence! Great video!
Just holding knife button seems very efficient. I never used it like that before and I got knifed at that position. But now thanks to you I will do it like you did in the vid.

However, at 4:35 you were very very very lucky. You were supposed to be shot while climbing ladders.

Overall this is one of the best vid's I've seen. Thank you very much.

EDIT:
P.S. Just when I look at it (and play it ofc), I see so much satisfaction in such a simple game and environment. Personally, I would play RWR over any CoD, Battlefield, or any other AAA shooter game out there anytime!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 am 

sivistojko wrote:
........ Personally, I would play RWR over any CoD, Battlefield, or any other AAA shooter game out there anytime!
Aren't you a bit addicted already........ :D

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:14 am 

Hehehe :)) Not rly. Indie games could and should never be compared with big titles simply because they are too different. However, the overall satisfaction of playing RWR, things that you can do efficiently in a very short time, makes me want to compare it with otherwise incomparable games.

Let me explain briefly. When I used to play CoD and BF, games were: dragging (too long), frustrating, require significant time and effort (on the player and team side), very linear and unforgiving playstyle regardless of weapon type you use... When I played those games it was all about rush, rush, rush, every man for himself, lots of kills, lots of deaths, with very so-so feeling at the end.

But if you have just 15 mins of your time, in RWR, you can enjoy very different playstyles (presented in the video), achieve and focus on different things that suit your needs, which also means a game pace that you can set for yourself. In the game you can chill at the back picking off bots one by one, or you can play aggressively in/out of stealth mode as seen in the vid, while actually being a serious game at heart. Many people have praised RWR for smart bots (minus the driving skills) and I am among those.

So, I don't think I am exaggerating when I say I would play it over any other triple A title out there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:26 pm 

sivistojko wrote:
Exemplary skills and confidence! Great video!
Just holding knife button seems very efficient. I never used it like that before and I got knifed at that position. But now thanks to you I will do it like you did in the vid.

However, at 4:35 you were very very very lucky. You were supposed to be shot while climbing ladders.

Overall this is one of the best vid's I've seen. Thank you very much.

EDIT:
P.S. Just when I look at it (and play it ofc), I see so much satisfaction in such a simple game and environment. Personally, I would play RWR over any CoD, Battlefield, or any other AAA shooter game out there anytime!

thank you man :D

Carbide 500R White Edition | P5QL-PRO P43/ICH10 | Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.73 Ghz | CNPS 9900 MAX Blue | XMS2 DHX 4x2 Gb @ 826 Mhz | GeForce GTX 750 TI @ 1420 Mhz 2 Gb GDDR5 @ 6300 Mhz | GameSurround Muse 5.1 | Caviar Black 2 Tb 7200 RPM