test

Game servers 40 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 22

All times are UTC

R u support me?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 100%  100%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 8
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm 

:arrow: I've scraped together thoughts about this great game.

Weapons do not fit, but maybe it's just I have this problem because low resolution.
screenshot29

Why not get rid of various illogical restrictions:

Here it is necessary to everyone who does not have a radio remove these markings on the map.

And all the elite soldiers should check on the map, as they must also have be with radio

When you have a radio with air support, why not order to provide buy in armory?

I would like to buy C4 delivery to the roof, and not like an idiot run to ARMORY points. When you are in stealth....
Who has ever seen such an army? Stupid..

thieves
Thieves everywhere, tired teamlooters, honest.

However, with the new patch with this a little bit better.

Why AK47 does not break rubber boat? Or bullets from small arms
magically bounce off the rubber?
 WTF or at least removed the HP

But what about the anti transport a rifle, barret, lahti they are generally going to do damage to transport?
Or only on Vulcan minigun tank can? It is sad.

Where anti-tank hedgehogs?
The game has a Tank trap deploy, but they are not used, and the useful thing.

Guys developers, return the AT mine on the server. Vest Type-I, you're serious?

There is secondary and primary, and it is unfair garbage,
 for example when you want to put a beret in primary
Javelin and in the secondary.

Is there any real justification for the fact that the Model 29 Revolver is in the primary? What teh fvck?

I want to run with a Desert Eagle and Sawn-Off, too heavy to lift at the same time?

Speaking of weight, that kind of nonsense? The percentage should be raised to 100% appeared to backpack. What teh fvck?
And before that character place all in underpants? What's the problem tuneup recoil depending on the load?

When I collect rares it would be fun to see them for yourself, glasses on the eyes, ETC.

And these 12 cards already ran up and down .... when new will?
Where skins soldiers on every class \ experience, why only "General of the Army" has an unusual skin?

The list of weapons that would be good to see in the game:
(not complete my list)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HK69 = grenade, unlockable

Why fucking hatches of the tanks is not locked?
And this is only a small part of all that I called.

And there is apparently more important to add another Pink Panda. Useless crap.

Attachments:
File comment: screenshot29
screenshot29.png
screenshot29.png [ 433.15 KiB | Viewed 27033 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:28 pm 

Where have you seen as the missing weapons by despawn on the battlefield? Especially well of rare, this bitch angry.

And no damn car alarm does not respond at all, I mean AI , even friendly . All the fuck ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm 

and about the unlimited ammo , I do not say it 'll be the same nonsense as no banal division into classes and engineer in who could repair technique using a tool, like in Battlefield .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:21 pm 

Christ, no offense, but you're finding virtually everything about this game to be terrible. Maybe the game just isn't for you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 pm 

lahti can do damage to vehicles already you idiot?
pink panda is a reskin that took 20 seconds?
radio literally takes 10 minutes to unlock? (so why would they remove it from the ui completely, its faded out to let new players know that they can unlock radio later?)
hijacking vehicles is part of the game?
Warbrand is already working on new grenade launchers like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK69A1? if you want to you can create them yourself, in stead of whining like this? and also weapons are added in every patch?

if ak47 could do damage to boat it can also destory tank? because vehicles in this game are all one class?
AT mine is too op against ai who always drive in the same direction and roads?
mod 29 is in primary so ai can use it? and not all weapons are going to viable all the time? its a good gun that people use occasionally to have fun?

what the fuck? what the fuck? what the fuck? what the fuck? i ask dumb questions and expect real answers? what the fuck? <- BTW this is you not me

You can put desert eagle and sawn off into your backpack and it wont take up 100% backpack space so you can run with both at same time?

duel wielding isnt in this game because real life soldiers dont use m16 and desert eagle at same time? idiot...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sorry that I was imitating your style of writing, it gives me cancer, thanks and please kill yourself, or maybe you can do what The_Soldier said and create a game by yourself with all the things you've written, im sure it will be epic and lots of people will like it

Last edited by Satirical on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:14 pm 

Pal, as far as I'm reading, you sound angry because of something that's happened during the game.
I won't go into a deep discussion, nor I'll argue point by point but it's like you want to recreate RWR as a purely new game, so that it fully meets to your taste.... but unfortunately someone has left his magic wand in "another pair of pants". :D

Anyway, you're right on some points but also there are many objections:
- if you need a C4 and you're far of any Armory/stash, just use "Airmail" instead of walking all the way back ;)
- AT mines have never been used into Invasion, nor in PVP, there was a mode called Teddy Hunt that is no longer hosted
- Vest Type I is in PVP only, and it's fair as many players can not afford to buy Vest II
- locking the tanks hatches or disabling the hijacking would make them too OP

There are more but I'm too bored for even mentioning them...

PS
Just because you're angry of something it doesn't mean you have to create a several successive posts instead of editing the first one. Also, start using a spoiler tag for the screenshots. ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

Last edited by DIO on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 pm 

BTW I have an idea for a game, you are rambo with 2000% inventory space with no restrictions, you also can wear 50 vests at same time, and duel wield m16 + mg42 and when you switch to secondary you have desert eagle and rocket launcher, also when you shoot a tank with ak47 bullet they blow up, and every time you get hit by an enemy bullet, your character asks

meanfyou wrote:
What teh fvck?

when you drive vehicles you are invincible, and can go in the middle of a million infantry without being hijacked, also when you pick up sunglasses your guy becomes SUPER BAD ASS and look cooler!!!

Jack can u please add my ideas into your game instead of making stupid pink panda that takes 30 seconds? thanks!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 am 

ROFL'd

Its good thing that nobody is forced to play this game if it feels too bad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 am 

What teh fvck?
And before that character place all in underpants? What's the problem tuneup recoil depending on the load?

The character does have a military vest...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:13 am 

I have no words.

most of this is gibberish, and seems to be a troll post but eh lets go down things in a line.(god have mercy on my soul)

meanfyou wrote:
Weapons do not fit, but maybe it's just I have this problem because low resolution.

I have low res to, and I can tell this much the boxes do get a bit distorted if you have to many. but be thankful you can have to many... hell bet if jackmayol could he would limit it to like 10 weapon types in each slot. (hope he never does, but people do need to start using rares more, seriously there is a person with a stash filled with VSS's)

meanfyou wrote:
Here it is necessary to everyone who does not have a radio remove these markings on the map.

Radio is there to show people that they unlock it with rank.

meanfyou wrote:
And all the elite soldiers should check on the map, as they must also have be with radio

gibberish

meanfyou wrote:
When you have a radio with air support, why not order to provide buy in armory?

That ability to do this was "considered" for a bit, but it is OP as hell, seriously stealth team gets behind enemy lines, drops a flare and an armory, then nothing can stop them especially if they have something like the APR unlocked.

meanfyou wrote:
I would like to buy C4 delivery to the roof, and not like an idiot run to ARMORY points. When you are in stealth....
Who has ever seen such an army? Stupid..

50% gibberish
50% stupid idea: I have made a c4 call once, it didn't even make it to my mods, bad idea broken idea, and they drop armed.

meanfyou wrote:
thieves
Thieves everywhere, tired teamlooters, honest.

However, with the new patch with this a little bit better.

Something that is actively being addressed, but do note that if you die with a weapon, that weapon is free game for everyone near you, there is a gentleman code in the game but it is not the law.

meanfyou wrote:
Why AK47 does not break rubber boat? Or bullets from small arms
magically bounce off the rubber?
WTF or at least removed the HP

Ok you might have a point here, but then again, you also don't have a point. IF I could convense jack to add a light armor health modifier that allows guns to damage vehicles I would, but then again it would be moot, as only what 3 vehicles would take advantage of it.

(though if I where to suggest that it would be like this
[vehicle file
armorlevel=0/1/2/ (0 being anything can damage, 1 being only weapons with armorkill1 can damage, 2 means only explosives can damage)]
[weapon file
armorkill=0/1/2, 0 means it can't damage any vehicle(pistols), 1 means can only damage 0 armor vehicles, 2 means can damage light or no armor vehicles,
vehicledamage=0.01 damage per round to vehicles that it can damage hit chance still applies.]

example
rubber boat
lightarmor=0

meanfyou wrote:
Where anti-tank hedgehogs?
The game has a Tank trap deploy, but they are not used, and the useful thing.

Guys developers, return the AT mine on the server. Vest Type-I, you're serious?

neither of these have ever been in co-op.

the tank trap because the AI ignores it, seriously to them the tank traps do not exist especially in no sim areas where they will pass through them.

the AT mines, for the same reason + the fact that they are sort of crap, c4 is better.

meanfyou wrote:
There is secondary and primary, and it is unfair garbage,
for example when you want to put a beret in primary
Javelin and in the secondary.

Is there any real justification for the fact that the Model 29 Revolver is in the primary? What teh fvck?

I want to run with a Desert Eagle and Sawn-Off, too heavy to lift at the same time?

teh secondary primary split exists for a reason, mostly to balance the game, as a player with a mg42 and a milkor would be a god, also the javelin was designed as a primary but moved to secondary do to balance(its reload was removed as well)

as for the model 29, that is a primary do to the fact it originally had a 200% kill chance, jack removed that. the_soldier could give more info, but it earned its primary unfortunantly the reason it earned it was removed.

For the deagle and sawn off, you have a pack use it.

As for the split between secondary and primary

primary weapons are your main weapon, the gun you will be using most of the time, while secondary is your support item, either a sub gun or a peace of equipment to help you. example the deagle is a support side arm because of its damage output at close range, while the sawn off was just me being bored and bugging jackmayol a lot.

meanfyou wrote:
Speaking of weight, that kind of nonsense? The percentage should be raised to 100% appeared to backpack. What teh fvck?

weight is a balancer, it exists because if it didn't players would horde a microgun, several m202's a shit ton of EOD's and become rambo, so yeah it exists for balance.

as for why the pack appears over 100%, you are expected to have items in your gear bags which are on all models but the elites. these are where you are storing your guns, loot and other items, the pack only appears when you are over that as a visual show that you have to much gear and as a good indicator for why you are moving slower and firing less accurately.

meanfyou wrote:
When I collect rares it would be fun to see them for yourself, glasses on the eyes, ETC.

Not going to happen, infact impossible. seriously it would require making a model for each and every detail and it isn't worth it, as it is the game already has problems with the vest models hence why each faction only has one model for the vests. (seriously take of a vest and put it on rapidly you will see your player model changing)

meanfyou wrote:
And these 12 cards already ran up and down .... when new will?
Where skins soldiers on every class \ experience, why only "General of the Army" has an unusual skin?

the general of the army thing is a reward to people who have put way to much time in the game. out side of that there will never be rank models. sure I can make them, and jack can make them but there is no reason. Any new models for the players would come with vests, like a black ops armor I am trying to get jack to add.(do not get hopes up people, it needs something in the code that is unlikely to ever happen)

meanfyou wrote:
The list of weapons that would be good to see in the game:
(not complete my list)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HK69 = grenade, unlockable

Hmm I Have made this before for RWR was shot down as it is more or less the m79 with a different coat of paint. Don't expect any single load launchers as it is launchers are a huge minefield of work as balancing them is a pain in the ass. I should know I am working on a paw-20 just need sounds and I can likely get jack to add it. [not joking I NEED SOUNDS FOR THAT WHICH ARE READY FOR RWR]

meanfyou wrote:
Why fucking hatches of the tanks is not locked?
And this is only a small part of all that I called.

balance reasons, the tank is unlocked because well if it was locked the vehicle would be unkillible in player hands. that and we already have one locked vehicle with the vulcan and that is almost a bad idea in its self, seriously there is a reason we will never be on the side that spawns with it that tank is OP with a good player gunner.

meanfyou wrote:
And there is apparently more important to add another Pink Panda. Useless crap.

the pink panda is a technical show off item, something to show modders a simple change to the game. in example of it, the pink panda is a re-skin of the greens jeep with a unique to it driving animation and a working "radio" set to a cd with one rock song on loop.

from a technical point it shows of animations, changed engine sounds, texture swap work, and differences in map spawns. (it respawns in what 10-30 seconds)

-----------------------
Ok yeah, most of the stuff in the main topic is gibberish, pure and simple. seems to be posted more for rage and trolling then actual well discussion.