It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 39 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 28

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

What is your main focus in playing RWR ?
Singleplayer sneaky style 9%  9%  [ 16 ]
Singleplayer massacre style 26%  26%  [ 46 ]
Multiplayer coop sneaky style 22%  22%  [ 39 ]
Multiplayer coop massacre style 23%  23%  [ 41 ]
Multiplayer PvP sneaky 3%  3%  [ 6 ]
Multiplayer PvP massacre 8%  8%  [ 14 ]
Multiplayer pure PvP 9%  9%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 178
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 am 

Singleplayer sneaky style (relatively low amount of bots)
Singleplayer massacre style (the higher the number of bots, the more fun I have)
Multiplayer coop sneaky style (play together with other humans as team against a low amount of bots)
Multiplayer coop massacre style (play together with other humans as team against a large amount of bots)
Multiplayer PvP sneaky (players spread on both sides with a few bots on the map)
Multiplayer PvP massacre (players spread on both sides with a large amount of bots on the map)
Multiplayer pure PvP (human team deathmatch only, no bots)

PS: With a lower amount of bots you have usually less often action but you can play more tactical with flanking and die less often.
With a larger number of bots you have non-stop action but you won't be able to play too tactical. It's more like a deathmatch with a lot of deaths.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 am 

Personally, I'm a little of Singleplayer Sneaky, Multiplayer Massacre, and Multiplayer sneaky. I just chose MP Massacre because it is usually fun tearing down AI with friends. :3

Proud to be a RwR forum moderator!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm 

Both the single player ones for me, but I picked SP Massacre as it is the more fun (M240 on a rooftop FTW?)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm 

MP massacre. The more people there are, the better :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm 

Co-Op sneaky.

I was playing with a friend earlier on map 2 and we kept sneaking round the back of Villa. Captured it several times and then lost it soon after winning the game (There were still some enemies alive nearby) :I

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 am 

Don't forget to vote for those who didn't yet! Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm 

I'm normally at the front lines, fighting off the enemy. And I switch weapons constantly, G36 for when I'm in more open areas, where range is needed. AK for areas that are a bit smaller like trees nearby, or bits of cover, or I pick it up solely for the fact It kills fast. MP5 for stealthiness, I've had times where I knifed numerous guys, and find that two AI are set up so it's impossible to knife them without being caught. CAP CAP, and both are dead TY silencer. And well...the M240 is AWSOME, but when you get into open areas, no cover, hard to be effective when you can't prone and move at the same time.

But yes, most of the time masscre, and I find my AI tend to stay alive better if I'm alive..... o.o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:46 pm 

interesting choices Blade. Simply because if I remember correctly, the G36 and AK47 have the EXACT same gun stats :D so perhaps the better killing power of the AK is simply a trick of the mind? haha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 pm 

ComJak wrote:
interesting choices Blade. Simply because if I remember correctly, the G36 and AK47 have the EXACT same gun stats :D so perhaps the better killing power of the AK is simply a trick of the mind? haha

Doesn't feel that way.....honestly, it doesn't....maybe just luck? Cause I find I kill people farther away with the G, then the AK. And I feel like the AK just kills faster....weird...idk situations.....the mind is complicated....>.>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 pm 

Well there is a slight chance pasik changed the stats but last I knew, they were only different in models. Don't take it wrong, I feel it too. Perhaps pasik can shed some light on the situation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next