It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 120

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:51 am 

I am curious on what the favorite weapons of all you are. If you all wanna spam Lahti, then that's acceptable.
My favorite Gun would be a tie Between the WB-II Microgun and M60. One for lashing out bullet hell and one for lashing out continious high-caliber killing shots.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:24 am 

In my opinion MP5 is quite much best gun in the game and i use it maybe 60% of time, 30% VSS Vintorez and 10% others.
It's powerful, silent, fast reload, very mobile and stock gun. Why it's better than kriss imo is 30 round mag + its not rare so u can take bit more risk when using mp5. Also feels bit more accurate on autofire.

VSS vintorez is also really good.

These super rare guns like MG-42, WB-II, Milkor and Lahti are quite much useless. Good for boasting and bad-assing but useles to capture bases because of huge reload times and slow movement speed. Also u cannot take any risk with em. I allways sell em to other players to get good amount of RP.

Try MP5 and u may be surprised.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 pm 

Street Veteran wrote:
These super rare guns like MG-42, WB-II, Milkor and Lahti are quite much useless. Good for boasting and bad-assing but useles to capture bases because of huge reload times and slow movement speed. Also u cannot take any risk with em. I allways sell em to other players to get good amount of RP.

+ people use super rare guns less now that type iii is nerfed and only keep them in stash to teamkill other players

my favourite weapon is mp7 because its like a pocket mp5 but unsilenced, now that ive said that expect it to be nerfed soon because im not allowed to enjoy this game and everything i use is overpowered

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am 

Street Veteran wrote:

Already have. I usually get better results with an M16A4 or M240.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:59 pm 

Street Veteran wrote:
In my opinion MP5 is quite much best gun in the game and i use it maybe 60% of time, 30% VSS Vintorez and 10% others.
It's powerful, silent, fast reload, very mobile and stock gun. Why it's better than kriss imo is 30 round mag + its not rare so u can take bit more risk when using mp5. Also feels bit more accurate on autofire.

VSS vintorez is also really good.

not surprised in the least. the mp5 has been nerfed a few times and it is still the best none rare suppressed. funny thing is the kriss almost got a nerf to make it closer to the mp5 but that was canceled do to what you just said.

personally I will go with the milkor and WB-II(biased). while street is right they suck for taking bases they are really nice for building a body count. and I have a habit of using the WB and werewolf costume and just not dying for 3 or 4 maps on end. which I man has to be some measure of success.

Though I should note the milkor is technically suppressed so it is possible to use it to miss direct the enemy. better with the flasher though as less risk.