It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 54 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 149

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 am 

Hi Blade Vampire and welcome aboard :)
Glad you like this game. Your mates are reticent about getting the game because it's "too simple" and they don't see much potential yet? Hmm I saw the massive potential in this game after a few seconds I played it. I could bet that this game will have at least a decent impact in the indie game scene.
Did you play multiplayer yet? For me it's where the game really shines. So much fun to play cat and mouse with other players, to make surprise attacks by flanking, etc. If you want to give it a shot, join us in the IRC Chat to play a multiplayer game and invite your friends to watch the session, I'm pretty sure they will change their mind :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm 

Well I assumed that, I'm guessing he was setting it up for people to just use for awhile, until he figured out how he wanted to do it. Oh and another question, am I the only one who seems to loose a LOT of knife fights? Half the time I'm around the corner of this guy, or on the other side of a wall. I get ready and run around the corner knifing as I get close, but no, I just get cut down by Uber AI reflexes >.>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 pm 

a straight up knife fight with AI is almost always a loss. However, since knives have much longer range than they seem, you can win about 50/50. Usually though, the AI will just spin and pop you in the face if you try to sneak up in broad daylight. At night, it is easier. Also, hiding behind a corner and waiting for the AI to come for you will usually equal a win for you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:26 pm 

MissDjax wrote:
Hi Blade Vampire and welcome aboard :)
Glad you like this game. Your mates are reticent about getting the game because it's "too simple" and they don't see much potential yet? Hmm I saw the massive potential in this game after a few seconds I played it. I could bet that this game will have at least a decent impact in the indie game scene.
Did you play multiplayer yet? For me it's where the game really shines. So much fun to play cat and mouse with other players, to make surprise attacks by flanking, etc. If you want to give it a shot, join us in the IRC Chat to play a multiplayer game and invite your friends to watch the session, I'm pretty sure they will change their mind :)

No I have not, I REALLY wanna play multiplayer....no one to play with though....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm 

Blade, join the IRC and you may find games.