RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 37 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 54

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Beta 0.52
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 am 

INTERIOR.
WE NEED INTERIOR HOUSES.
It maybe to much to ask.. but it would be so sweet!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

SynthesisPandabot wrote:
INTERIOR.
WE NEED INTERIOR HOUSES.
It maybe to much to ask.. but it would be so sweet!

Interiors would be pretty sweet alright, but currently I'm not planning to go that direction.

Rooftops, water areas, server browser & dedicated server support, more details and props, several new maps with new themes, new factions and more factions in one battle, Linux/Mac port, eventually vehicles.. all these major features, all the minor features in between and the bug fixing will keep me pretty busy for the next spring. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 pm 

Hi Pasik; just discovered the game a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. I am all for multiplayer but I'm curious if you also plan to keep this enjoyable for single player with AI? The innovative (and quite good) AI is one reason I'm enjoying this so much, so if you can keep this as at least somewhat of a focus going forward that would be amazing. I'm encouraged that you have discussed at least trying to make the AI be able to use vehicles, etc. Anyway, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

General Chaos wrote:
Hi Pasik; just discovered the game a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. I am all for multiplayer but I'm curious if you also plan to keep this enjoyable for single player with AI? The innovative (and quite good) AI is one reason I'm enjoying this so much, so if you can keep this as at least somewhat of a focus going forward that would be amazing. I'm encouraged that you have discussed at least trying to make the AI be able to use vehicles, etc. Anyway, thanks!

I'm glad you like it! Yes, my intention is very much to keep the single player and AI gameplay strong here and continue polishing all the bugs out of it. While the multiplayer features and options will increase in the future, the cooperative mode is still the primary focus there which makes the AI no less important.

PvP-only features will have a lower priority for getting implemented; of course that doesn't have to mean there's not going to be any PvP-only features.