It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 39

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bug or what?!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 am 

Sometimes when I'm wounded, I have no radio calls or inventory. Nothing works. Is that normal or it's a some bug?

In order to do not make a new thread I also want to ask when will be fixed C4 bug(If you drive some vehicle and then throw C4 the first one and sometimes even the second one is auto stuck at the vehicle you're drove). It is a very known bug and happens almost every time. The same happens if I plant some sandbag and then I try to throw C4 - it is glued to it.
Another C4 bug - I'm trying to destroy enemy tower, throwing a few C4 and waiting for a while, but when I'm trying to detonate them, they are not working. Nothing happens - can't pick them back by deactivate them.

EDIT
Sorry if this C4 bug has already been discussed. I was unable to find the topic, if it exists.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

Post subject: Re: Bug or what?!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:17 am 

I've seen these C4 bugs often. But I think you may have more experience with the C4 lately then I do. Although I know I have lost my fair share of C4 when I throw it on Towers and other objects like that and it disappears or doesn't detonate.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:38 pm 

Another bug for reporting: sometimes artillery shells falling in the wrong place, not where you've targeted and this often causes team killing.

BTW Still waiting for an answer to my previously reported bugs.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:00 am 

I think they are working hard. I heard mention of another update coming. And the ever looming v1.0.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:27 pm 

Oh and Also:
In response to you post title, Bug or What?!
May I just respond by asking:
"Turn Down for What?"
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm 

pasik, JackMayol, I would like to hear what you think and your opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

DIO wrote:
Sometimes when I'm wounded, I have no radio calls or inventory. Nothing works. Is that normal or it's a some bug?

Not normal. I haven't seen this happen as wounded but I've been unable to access inventory, map and radio sometimes in online. Currently no ideas how to make it happen.

Quote:
In order to do not make a new thread I also want to ask when will be fixed C4 bug(If you drive some vehicle and then throw C4 the first one and sometimes even the second one is auto stuck at the vehicle you're drove). It is a very known bug and happens almost every time. The same happens if I plant some sandbag and then I try to throw C4 - it is glued to it.

I don't see how this is a bug. C4 sticks on things.

EDIT: Just realized you meant that you've already exited and moved away from the vehicle locally when you see the C4 stick on the vehicle after throwing it. That's likely happening because you're off-syncing. On the server, you're still sitting in the vehicle or positioned near it. The bug would be at why the forced OOS sync didn't happen earlier already.

Quote:
Another C4 bug - I'm trying to destroy enemy tower, throwing a few C4 and waiting for a while, but when I'm trying to detonate them, they are not working. Nothing happens - can't pick them back by deactivate them.

Maybe this is related to the countermeasure that was added to prevent people from spreading C4 near the radio tower, use one to destroy it, camp there and wait for another tower to spawn, destroy it with another C4. You aren't doing that sort of thing, are you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

DIO wrote:
Another bug for reporting: sometimes artillery shells falling in the wrong place, not where you've targeted and this often causes team killing.

Artillery strikes are not very accurate, the rounds drop all over the place. Also, the bigger the strike, the bigger the spread for larger area of effect. Mortar strikes are better for hitting specific targets, artillery strikes are more meant for clearing entire bases.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 pm 

pasik wrote:
Not normal. I haven't seen this happen as wounded but I've been unable to access inventory, map and radio sometimes in online. Currently no ideas how to make it happen.
I've noticed that it only happens when you've used radio calls once. If you are woundef again then the second attempt fails.

pasik wrote:
I don't see how this is a bug. C4 sticks on things.

EDIT: Just realized you meant that you've already exited and moved away from the vehicle locally when you see the C4 stick on the vehicle after throwing it. That's likely happening because you're off-syncing. On the server, you're still sitting in the vehicle or positioned near it. The bug would be at why the forced OOS sync didn't happen earlier already.
Also noticed that it happens only if you were in spawn truck, armory truck, APC and tank. Never happen with jeep or humvee.
OK, and what about the same with sandbags? Same OOS sync? I'm not sure I understand your answer correctly, but I can shoot, move, run, swim, climb etc. without any off sync.
Btw what "OOS" means - Online Operating System, Object Oriented Scanning or Synchronization? Asking as a layman. 8-)

pasik wrote:
Maybe this is related to the countermeasure that was added to prevent people from spreading C4 near the radio tower, use one to destroy it, camp there and wait for another tower to spawn, destroy it with another C4. You aren't doing that sort of thing, are you?
On the contrary - I am doing exactly this thing...... just as many of us do for fun and for RP of course. :D
Obviously I've missed that part. Didn't even know about this measure. But I think C4 is made to be planted at desired locations to be detonated when you want. For that they called it C4.

pasik wrote:
Artillery strikes are not very accurate, the rounds drop all over the place. Also, the bigger the strike, the bigger the spread for larger area of effect. Mortar strikes are better for hitting specific targets, artillery strikes are more meant for clearing entire bases.
Of course, you're right. I should have known! :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:45 pm 

There is sometimes bug when trying to destroy towers with C4. Run to tower, plant C4 to it, run away and youre not able to detonate it. This only happens to me when c4 is planted directly to tower. If its on the ground allways it works.