It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:59 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 51 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 102

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 am 

I don't know what getting on Desura requires but dealing with this BMT company is awful. I feel bad being that guy who complains, but it took them two hours to decline my Google checkout order for the reason "Order was manually reviewed and declined" after charging me for the game (Even if it's just a ten day hold on the funds it's annoying since it's a prepaid credit card). I double checked all the info and put in another order two hours ago (Which again they immediately charged me for) through them directly, as opposed to Google checkout so hopefully that will solve the problem.

More or less just bummed out I couldn't buy it and receive a link to download. The need for someone manually reviewing each order seems like a real time waster.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 am 

This isn't such a big community, but such thing surely have been suggested over and over again. The answer is yes, when? Not really sure yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 am 

yes RWR will be on Desura in version 0.61 (or was it even for the next version? can't remember).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 am 
Site Admin

The latest I heard from Desura was that they would like me to make a new gameplay video / trailer. That's pretty much now the gating thing to get the evaluation started. Lately I've been extra busy with stuff so I've been having to postpone the video over and over again. And frankly, video creation isn't one of my best assets.

I hope I can get to it this weekend though. So, depending on how long Desura will spend with the decision, getting 0.60 in there already might be possible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm 

Alright the order went through fine when I went direct to the company which was strange but whatcha gonna do. Looking forward to playing today :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 pm 

Nice to see that you are going to change ordering systems. BMT is indeed awful.