It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:01 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 119

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm 

Went to purchase this game the other day and i was confronted by a follow up email saying that my Card had been declined for no apparent reason. I immediately went to check my funds and noticed that my card had been charged the full amount regardless.

What gives?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm 

actually, this game is a scheme to get all your money 5 dollars at a time :D

haha joking joking.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm 

It's annoying to say the least given the lack of information i got in the email.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Are you sure it was charged already? Credit cards usually work so that the sum becomes reserved for a purchase, but if the payment fails for a reason or another, the sum becomes available after the account provider realizes the payment has failed. I believe it depends on the service how long it can take, I'm fairly sure 48h is max though.

Similar thing has happened with some people trying to buy RWR. Mostly they've provided false information in the order which makes the payment fail a validation with the credit card issuer somewhere.

If it really was charged, I'm sure it can be refunded. I'd suggest to give it some time, and let's sort it out then if it's still wrong.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm 

Definitely got charged 08/05/2012 BMTMICRO-INFO.COM 910-792-9100 GB Purchase Approval 212933169119
AuthCode:368739 €7.13 €-7.13

Still haven't received the money back nor a email stating a successful purchase.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Alright, contacted BMTMicro about it. They usually respond swiftly. I'll let you know once I know more myself.

Don't worry though, I'm sure we can get the money back to you.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Right, BMTMicro came back to me that your credit card has not been charged, the sum is still just reserved. It appears you didn't provide full billing address on the order, which caused the payment to fail.

You can still provide that information, and BMTMicro can then resubmit the details to the bank and recapture the bank authorization and send the order through, if you wish that. You can send the info directly to orders@bmtmicro.com or to me at pasi.kainiemi@modulaatio.com and I'll forward it. The sum will get unreserved soon and will be available back to you if you don't provide the billing address for the order.

I hope that helps! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm 

I must say that was very proffesionally handled and done in a very quick fashion! Kudos to you pasik you deserved this sale ! Now to spread the word to my friends.