It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:40 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 64

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm 

hi i just bought the game on desura and its awesome, but i only see one server online with only one person on it. is that just me or is there really only 1 available server?

Post subject: Re: online servers help
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 am 

Hello, welcome to RWR.

At this time, the rwr online community is small. The official server (server1) is the only official server and is on at all times with an idling host (pasik). Because of the spread of the small community, it is quite hard to find servers that have more than 4-5 players at once. Depending on where you live, checking servers at different times will yield different results.

As of now, online games can be organized more easily in the IRC so join up, chat around and you may find a group of people interested in playing. However, remember that because RWR is has a mainly european fanbase at the moment, it may be harder or easier to find people in the IRC at any given time. You can also host your own game easily and it will appear on the public server list. You can idle until someone joins upon which you can begin either a one on one with ai or a comp stop scenario.

In the future, dedicated servers are expected (soon) and as such, the online population should increase or at least be more organized especially when rwr hits its 1.0 release on steam.

Hope this helps.

ComJak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 am 

ok thank you very much :D i will let my friends kNow about this game and hopefully we can play RWR together until it releases on steam. Im sure if someone like Total Biscuit reviews this game it will attract many more people, i myself found out about this game through LagxPeanutPwner's channel and im very glad i did. But whatever happens im sure this game will be successful

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 am 

yup. be sure to join the IRC to maybe have even more people join.http://www.modulaatio.com/runningwithrifles/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=270

ComJak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am 

yea ill be sure to do that thanks