It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 25

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:41 am 

well looks like i was right after all and Euzeguyses kept trying to ruin the experiences of other players cough cough by making alt accounts so people wouldnt suspect its the same troll wow . After all any troll king can just make an alt account after deducing (falsely) that since the game looks like a crappy flash game that the devs cant track his IP/steam id

But the devs are complacent and are able to solve these kind of problems which gives me lots of faith in the games final release! and i wont worry from now on about the Devs needing to track down players with alt accounts now that theyve incorporated it into the game

http://steamcommunity.com/app/270150/di ... 264570209/

btw harrified congrats on being internet troll on small indie dev forum beta xaxaxa) with tight knit community

are you lonely?

do you not have many friends?

I feel sorry for you :(

but you concern me

do you hurt yourself?

I feel for you man

I hope you get better

keep a smile on your face :3 take it easy man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:47 pm 

lol 177 words yet no apology or thanks to the devs? Kool Kommunity, bro. Kan I join? 8-)

~ * ~ * G R E Y * ~ * ~ * P R I D E * ~ * ~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 am 

I killed this guy when he ran up to me with a medkit and started trying to shoot medkit at me, and then he spent half an hour spamming racial slurs.
Attachment:
screenshot7.png
screenshot7.png [ 353.02 KiB | Viewed 17543 times ]
Attachment:
screenshot8.png
screenshot8.png [ 647.32 KiB | Viewed 17543 times ]
Attachment:
screenshot9.png
screenshot9.png [ 447.92 KiB | Viewed 17543 times ]

That was actually the game before this, which is why we're on the same team in these screenshots.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:41 am 

I left for a while to grab a snack and post this, and that guy is still going. So more like an hour and counting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:46 pm 

Do you guys accept admin applications? That can solve these issues. Everytime I had to deal with those trolls (and that Euzy bitch) I got on TS and was told they never admined the servers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:16 pm 

It would help if you let us know what server this was on?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm 

Doc, this was on DominanceUSA1. Time was maybe 10-15 minutes before my post. Is this stuff only enforced on the SAS servers, or on all official servers?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:20 am 

halp wrote:
Doc, this was on DominanceUSA1. Time was maybe 10-15 minutes before my post. Is this stuff only enforced on the SAS servers, or on all official servers?

It's enforced on all Official servers, but to Steam ID ban him we need to scour the chat logs etc, and knowing where to look makes it easier ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:51 pm 

In SAS Beers: a guy called "GREEN MCEAGLE" several times already destroying our units like soldiers and vehicles. When I told him to stop doing that he answered me ********** guess you know what he said. He just laughed in my face and he said that nothing couldn't stop him, regardless of any warnings of possible ban or something like that.
So I wanted to ask how could be stopped such behavior :!: :?:

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:12 am 

MGL Flasher is all i'm gonna say. I use it a lot to stop teamkillers from teamkilling other people and ruining the game for everyone else.

It would be good if at some point privately owned servers could be admined like in shooters and stuff, with some sort of RCon type tool that allows kicking and ip banning and the like. And assign people to guard official servers too, when the tool is done.

As the player base grows we can't be bothering devs with every single person that's doing bad things - and then expect them to hear out the person that's been banned and unban and all that. At some point there simply won't be enough hours in the day. And letting teamkillers and trolls run rampant and ruining everyone elses enjoyment of the game isn't an option either, i hope ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next