It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 45 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 35

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 am 

My suggestion is to give admin righs to some of the veteran players.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:06 pm 

I think that if they wanted to do this, they would already just asked us if we are willing to help in first place. Also, we can already help by reporting unacceptable behaviors, or by backing up other people reports if they are true... And countering them if they are not accurate at all. Pretty much what Halp just did.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 pm 

There's so much rampant trolling and teamkilling that I don't even bother to report most of it. Yesterday someone told me they would catch me as #1 (in dominance, and I don't think I'm even #1 since Modest, DIO , and FrenzyMode are probably ahead of me, among others) and ran me over with spawn truck. It was pretty obviously not an accidental teamkill since he chased me around no matter what I did to dodge until he finally ran me over.

But I see purposeful teamkilling in dominance once every hour or two. The mods don't really seem set up to handle that much bad behavior, so I don't report anything unless it's incredibly blatant, like spamming for an hour, which was annoying enough that it caused a server to drop from 50+ players to 20.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:29 pm 

It is obvious that with the growth of the players such problems will be more and more so probably the time to giving an admin rights to some of the veterans is coming.
I saw how ComJak kicked a TK many times and how that player was returning again and again.
So a temporarily ban(like hour or two) across all officiak servers should do the work.
So that it would be good if appropriate measures be taken before it is absolutely necessary or even be late to curb the wave of violations.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:25 am 

i got trolled hard by my own team mate last night, it was infuriating, so much so i had to leave the server. Irritating and luckily the only time i had experienced that sort of behavior. Other than that, it's a really enjoyable server.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 am 

Here's some more of your regularly scheduled trolling on DominanceUSA1.

These screenshots only show a single teamkill, but they're both after multiple blatant teamkills, in home base with no enemies around.

At the start of the game, the first guy also grabbed a vehicle and ran over multiple friendly players, and kept grabbing vehicles and driving them into the enemy to get killed. At first I thought it was just another noob who didn't know how to use vehicles, but teamkilling people with rockets when there aren't any enemies around, after repeatedly running people over with vehicles and driving vehicles into the middle of the enemy group probably isn't an accident.

Spoiler:
Attachment:
screenshot17.png
screenshot17.png [ 366.01 KiB | Viewed 19531 times ]

Spoiler:
Attachment:
screenshot18.png
screenshot18.png [ 571.87 KiB | Viewed 19531 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:50 am 

Ok, reporting JARED030858 reason. grieffing cause not getting his way. I placed a minigun on a defensive line and this guy came over and started kicking me off cause he felt i "wasn't doing anything" when I was getting kills hell the feed showed XP for one right before the ass grenaded the minigun.

image of text log from event. happened on US server 6.
Spoiler:
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536268416063561012/9729ADF16F25DAD1274F17F4AE725C47A01FB757/

Note out of anger I did throw a grenade at him after that, but the guy was control freaking the frontline doing the MY WAY OR I SCREW YOU sh*t.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 am 

I propose that we post usernames of people we suspect to be ebin XD super l33t teamkiller trolls in this thread and devs can launch an investigation to see how many alt accounts they have and how many teamkills those alt accounts have since a bunch of people are just running around with 500 exp and nading people

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:45 am 

Satirical wrote:
........devs can launch an investigation......
Yeah, yeah........ launching an investigation(like Pinkerton, huh :lol: )..... for God's sake, please spare their time. ;) Or maybe they must hire some people to monitor servers :P

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am 

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Spoiler:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next