It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:37 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 50 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 123

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 am 

As of this post I'm going on almost 38 hours playing. This game took me by surprise, it's surprisingly in depth with great AI - something I wasn't quite expecting when I picked it up.

I've brought a lot of friends over to this game and during our assaults we often mention things like "Wouldn't it be nice if we could airdrop a jeep in for some cheap transportation to the frontlines?"
So as a result I figured I'd compile a list of Radio call suggestions. Any feedback or further suggestions/criticism is appreciated.

--- --- ---

- "I need Light transport!" (90 RP)
Airdrops jeep/pigeon.

- "I need an emplacement!" (110 RP)
Airdrops basic MG to be set up

- "I need explosives!" (40 RP)
Airdrops a breakable wooden crate with random grenades and launchers. Possibly C4.

--- --- ---

Ideas suggested by others

- "Reinforcements - 8 Elite Airborne" (3000 RP)
Airdrops 8 Elite infantry
(Street Veteran)

--- --- ---
I will be adding more suggestions periodically, any suggestions for XP and RP requirements for existing ideas is appreciated as well.

Last edited by AntiAce on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 pm 

Me too,

-"Elite drop" (3000RP)
Paradrops 8 elites.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm 

Street Veteran wrote:
Me too,

-"Elite drop" (3000RP)
Paradrops 8 elites.

:D

Thanks for the feedback! Updated with your suggestion. Hope to see you ingame soon!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:25 pm 

all of these can be done via mods. Not that hard to do... though the crate drops would require using the special crates.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 pm 

Good ideas, the light transportation would be amazing cause it can get a little tedious and sometimes you need to get somewhere in a rush. TESTPILOT APPROVED! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm 

we will for sure add at least 1-2 more radio calls after 1.0.
An elite troups drop sounds good to me.

Not too sure about the jeep drop, if so then it should at least be more expensive.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 am 

If the elite soldier drop is made I think they should use a different model then the elite soldiers that spawn naturally.

Sort of like a tactical operations squad, how about the call being a 4 man drop that unlocks at the same rank as when you get 10 men to follow you?

I can provide the solider models... in fact http://www.mediafire.com/download/q6zon ... rce%29.zip has some models that can be used. (either the juggernaut or spec ops models)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:02 pm 

JackMayol wrote:
we will for sure add at least 1-2 more radio calls after 1.0.
An elite troups drop sounds good to me.

Not too sure about the jeep drop, if so then it should at least be more expensive.

Ahh very cool! Jeep drop is definitely debatable for it's price, I mostly got the idea by comparing it to other radio calls in terms of usefulness.

I love the Humvee command, and I've used it a fair number of times to safely and quickly transport me and my mates either behind enemy lines or to around the frontline in a hurry. It's price is a bit steep to be used commonly though, I sort of consider it the "Luxury First Class" ride for me and my fellow officers.

The thing with the jeep is that while it's very efficient at getting you to the front lines, or to a strategic allied point, it's impractical for combat use and usually results in you and your mates being shot out of the vehicle as you approach an enemy. As a result, ordering in a jeep would usually result in a brief one-way trip between map points where the jeep would be ditched and, essentially left and forgotten about.

Though I will admit, with consistent use and good conservation, a jeep can be definitely worth more than a simple (90 RP). I'm not sure personally how much it should be worth considering all factors, though I wouldn't recommend any less than (70 RP) or any more than (200 RP) personally.

Street Veteran's suggestion for the Elite paradrop is definitely one of my favorites, and it'd be cool to see it implemented officially in some form or another.

warbrand2 wrote:
If the elite soldier drop is made I think they should use a different model then the elite soldiers that spawn naturally.

Sort of like a tactical operations squad, how about the call being a 4 man drop that unlocks at the same rank as when you get 10 men to follow you?

I can provide the solider models... in fact http://www.mediafire.com/download/q6zon ... rce%29.zip has some models that can be used. (either the juggernaut or spec ops models)

Thanks for the resources mate, I haven't looked into modding the game yet though I'm sure I will at some point soon. I like the idea of a sort of "Tactical Operations Squad" and perhaps 4 might be a more fair number, especially if they come armed with body armour and rare weapons. However, if that was the case I'd probably recommend having the price reduced a bit, though it's certainly debatable.

Cheers
- AntiAce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 pm 

I'd like to have jeep drop too. But no more price than 100RP.
As it does not have much effect to your team power. Just to transport you quickly to your dead body or back to home after sabotage mission. Also in teddyhunt very useful. If the delay is not more than 5-10sec.

Also waiting for napalm drop to block roads :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:52 pm 

Street Veteran wrote:
I'd like to have jeep drop too. But no more price than 100RP.
As it does not have much effect to your team power. Just to transport you quickly to your dead body or back to home after sabotage mission. Also in teddyhunt very useful. If the delay is not more than 5-10sec.

Also waiting for napalm drop to block roads :)

Ahah napalm drop would be neat P: I think the delay should be 4-6 seconds tops, seeing as the whole point of the jeep is to save time.

I agree 100 would be optimal in most situations