It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:37 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 53 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 84

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:42 am 

Can this be a stealth modifier that replaced bullet proof vest so they are mutually exclusive. It could only provide detection resistance in say grass and shrubs. Because honestly the enemy has an auto detection radius that makes stealth next to impossible.

Honestly just this morning i was hiding in a bush and the enemy patrolled right past me, so i moved to the next bush and waited and he got 6-7ft away on his patrol and turned and shot me without saying anything like enemy spotted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 am 

If he is dumb, then no one would heard him shouting. :P
Don't worry - you just had a very bad luck. ;)
BTW how many gaming hours do you have?

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:16 am 

the_dragon wrote:
Can this be a stealth modifier that replaced bullet proof vest so they are mutually exclusive. It could only provide detection resistance in say grass and shrubs. Because honestly the enemy has an auto detection radius that makes stealth next to impossible.

Honestly just this morning i was hiding in a bush and the enemy patrolled right past me, so i moved to the next bush and waited and he got 6-7ft away on his patrol and turned and shot me without saying anything like enemy spotted.

I had experimented with the stealth in game and made a Ghillie suit that allows you to be more stealthy in my mod if you want to check it out. Although making the Ghillie suit change your detection chance in bushes and other brush is not possible for me to make due to my low amount of experience.