It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 52 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 134

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:05 am 

This post is just a brainstorm topic for late game ideas aka rank unlocks.

The point behind this is the fact that once you hit 5,000 EXP there isn't anything to look forward to. So here are some concept ideas for late game commander items.

IDEA ONE MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

Info: this would be an elite vehicle unlocked at 10,000 EXP. it is called in via an AIR DROP and is limited to one active per map.

SEATS
driverX1
artilliery aim platform x1
door gunner x4 (fires miniguns from inside armored platforms)
passenger x4 (AI passengers will be equipped vests from this)

WEAPONS
mobile jammer
info: blocks enemy comms like a comms truck

reinforced minigun x4
info: only has a 60 degree firing area but these 4 guns supply the defense for hte command center

artillery control
info: center of the vehicle this person has one job point out locations for artillery, this will fire single projectiles and has a 2 second delay before landing and a 10 second refire time, but the artillery has enough damage to take out a tank.

SPECIAL
armory ports x2
on the sides are two armory ports similar to the armory truck they are more limited though and will never have rare weapons, though they always have vests and standard weapons.

catch port x2
also on the sides is stash points, one per side.

LIMITATIONS OF COMMAND VEHICLE
1. must have 10,000 XP to drive or take artillery seat other wise told ACCESS DENIED though you can sit in the seats.
2. only has 300 health and is a large slow target. (jsut slightly faster then prison bus)
3. Doesn't have a spawn point. This thing is front line, there for it does not have spawn capabilities, though you can buy and deploy flairs from it.

IDEA TWO STEALTH TANK

info: the stealth tank would be an all side tank that is mercenary made as such it has the highest armor and damage in of all tanks, though the slowest turret rotation speed and move speed.

Health: 600
damage main gun: 240
damage gunner one: 0.55 kill chance Minigun
damage gunner two/three: 20 high splash (8 splash range)

specialty of this tank
the stealth tank has 5 seats
driver x1
main gunner x1
minigunner x1
passenger x2

weapons

main gun
info: just a heavy tank gun, though has no splash and is suppressed, though the impact will alert enemies they will not know where the shot came form. (if possible been testing this with the flasher.. think it works)

minigun
info: a minigun turret mounted to the top, while not suppressed like hte main gun it does put a lot of led down range. the problem is unlike other gunners the minigunner is inside the tank fully armored.

REQUIREMENTS
rank to airdrop: 200,000 XP
RP to call in: 10,000 (just to prevent spam as this would be a game changer)

Dragon artillery tank

info: not really a high rank thing this would be found on standard maps with a 8,000 EXP AI controlling it and a 6,000 XP one on the gun. This functions as a mobile mortor and as such would rarely move from its intrenched areas.

AI note: The AI for this would have to be designed so as it fires at a long range like just inside max render range meaning this thing can kill the player with out them seeing it.

WEAPON IDEAS

ok I got nothing... cause most morons should be able to use weapons... right now I can only think of easter egg stuff... that and I tend to just make weapons I want so no use posting them in ideas.

VEST IDEAS

EXO II
info: a heavy powered Exo suit which acts like a vest that has 10 shots of protection, 3 shots of stun and 1 of wound. Te EXO II would also allow for faster move speed and triple carry weight (I think I can mod this right now)

HIGH RANK ABILITY IDEAS

once the palyer hits 50,000 XP they should get a command councle ability. This allows them to take advantage of a CRP that is generated per map. based on soldiers killed time into battle and such. with the CRP which is shared amoung players the commanding palyers can do the following.
the average flow of CRP in a standard match should be around 100 per 15 minutes.

1. request heavy supplies
info: select an area, that area gets 4 airdropped tanks, and a 6 ? crates filled with 4 300 crash piles each.
cost: 500 CRP
cool down: 1 hour

2. request elite units
info: calls in a para trooper squad armed with vest III's and XM8's only calls in 4 units and can be aimed anywhere on teh map.
cost : 400 CRP
cool down: 30 minutes

3. DEFENSE UPGRADE
info: cause AI gaurds in a held location to go to armories and place sand bags and mortar pits in an area (would require mapping to designate ok mortar pit areas)
cost: 100 CRP
cool down: can only be done once per held area

4. reinforcment zone
info: creates a spawn point for 10 minutes must be done in held area or area with high ally content.
cost: 100 CRP
cool down: 10 minutes per player (aka if many commanders each can place their own)

Sorry if none of the ideas here are good jsut rambling thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 am 

I like the idea of command center, but parts of the description of it put me off. Front line vehicle but painfully slow ? Nah, i think not. Miniguns would also be a liiiiiiitle over the top, and arty shells taking out tanks in a single hit would be a touch op. That being said, if You made it less combat capable - say its weapon would be something close to that of a patrol boat but only firing 2 rockets at a time and it had a longer range. 2 MGs, one with 180° facing front and another, also 180° facing back, armory and stash like You said but one on each side would be enough i think.

Stealth tank... i sort-of like the idea, especially with the picture of the new Polish tank concept You picked for it. i'm not quite sure about the capabilities tho, and since minigun would be loud wouldnt that render main cannons silence pointless ? How about making it a little bit other way around ? A glass cannon type of thing ? Little bigger range than a normal (and even bots would engage from further away than normal) tank, packs more punch with faster cannon rotation and has a minigun instead of the mg (not armored tho, You'd stick out like normal, it could accelerate like the other tanks but be faster and move much more quetly, and lastly overall vehicle health would be a fair bit lower than a normal tank, say 300-340 ish ? It would cost, say, 1500 RP to call in for example considering it wouldn't be a game-breaking vehicle ? Just the way You said 'mercenary tank' made me think of something more delicate but with serious damage potential.

Mobile mortar - totally. It would have to be slow obviously and have some sort of other limitation, otherwise it'd render mortar deploys pointless. No ideas here tho. Perhaps faster, more accurate shells than the mortars but with less splash ? Don't know.

Oh and don't take any of this as criticizm, You said brainstorm so i did just that.

This also came to my mind, with one MG controlled by the driver and another one by the passenger, except the top turret would be remote controlled from inside the vehicle - otherwise it'd work much in the same way humvee does, perhaps a bit faster since this thing is lighter :

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 am 

brilliant ideas i like all the tanks looks great.