It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:42 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 45 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 108

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:05 pm 

Off with your head. (No but really ISIS would probably be glad to cut my head off too. Those guys are bad news.)

I don't see the Koran / Bible dropping as offensive. Soldiers can be religious. I'm glad someone posted a solution for you though.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:24 pm 

Tremozl wrote:
Off with your head. (No but really ISIS would probably be glad to cut my head off too. Those guys are bad news.)

I don't see the Koran / Bible dropping as offensive. Soldiers can be religious. I'm glad someone posted a solution for you though.

Yes soldiers are religious because before they are going to fight they will make petition for their safety and they could possibly survive from the battle even though they are wearing weapons at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:53 pm 

Just a note, they make bullet proof bibles and other religious books just for soldiers on the field, and people that live in Texas.

So yeah removing one of the few rare drop items that makes sense to be found on a soldier is a bad idea. I personally think they should add a few more things like it. Though I could be evil and suggest they add a necronomicon to the books.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:13 am 

Tremozl wrote:

Shantanu wrote:
Yes soldiers are religious because before they are going to fight they will make petition for their safety and they could possibly survive from the battle even though they are wearing weapons at the same time.

warbrand2 wrote:
Just a note, they make bullet proof bibles and other religious books just for soldiers on the field, and people that live in Texas.

So yeah removing one of the few rare drop items that makes sense to be found on a soldier is a bad idea. I personally think they should add a few more things like it. Though I could be evil and suggest they add a necronomicon to the books.
As if that goes far away of the main subject..... :roll:

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:36 pm 

Remove the rubber bullet too. I find it offensive that it would be lying in a battlefield to distract people with its perfect, phallic shape.

Somebody might even step on it and trip! We can't leave safety, celibacy, or dignity hazards like that lying around!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:41 am 

I am playing a game where hundreds of fictional people are getting blown to bits, but a fictional pixel book sitting on the ground offends me...

Typical religious nonsense.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:37 am 

Fishmonger wrote:
I am playing a game where hundreds of fictional people are getting blown to bits, but a fictional pixel book sitting on the ground offends me...

Do you realize how frivolous and distorted is your thinking? Just because this is a war game such religious items are not at all appropriate and there are lots of people that might be offended by such comment like yours. So, if you don't understand people's thinking and perceptions then DO NOT POST ANYTHING! Just keep playing than posting something that is beyond your abilities.

Really, pal, you better stay out of such threads. ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:45 pm 

Isn't it honor for islam if soldier is having koran with him? If I would have written some fiction book, it would be honor for me if someone is carrying it.
Also probably if koran is removed, someone says its discriminating islam because there is only holy bibles.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 pm 

Street Veteran wrote:
Isn't it honor for islam if soldier is having koran with him? If I would have written some fiction book, it would be honor for me if someone is carrying it.
Also probably if koran is removed, someone says its discriminating islam because there is only holy bibles.
DIO wrote:
I have already said what I think about: viewtopic.php?p=12518#p12518

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:30 pm 

DIO wrote:
Fishmonger wrote:

Do you realize how frivolous and distorted is your thinking? Just because this is a war game such religious items are not at all appropriate and there are lots of people that might be offended by such comment like yours. So, if you don't understand people's thinking and perceptions then DO NOT POST ANYTHING! Just keep playing than posting something that is beyond your abilities.

Really, pal, you better stay out of such threads. ;)

Hmm so not agreeing with the original poster means I 'Don't understand peoples thinking and perceptions' and I shouldn't post because of it.

No I perfectly understand where the OP is coming from and if you look at any war-zone that exists in reality (and many that are fictional) religious icons/images are often taken with soldiers, its only natural that someone would take something comforting with them into a very dangerous place, be that a nations flag, picture of a king or queen, or in this case a book.

But in any case, and this goes for real life situations as-well anyone whom is offended by the destruction or movement of an inanimate object over the destruction of their fellow man seriously needs to look at their priorities.

Religious or not. Is it appropriate? No probably not.
Is war appropriate. Nope defiantly not. So the point is moot.

I understand where he/she is coming from yet I still stand by the very logical stance of 'If you are offended by the concept of a book being in a war-zone more than you are offended by the concept of the war-zone itself you are doing something wrong.'

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next