It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:03 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 51 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 158

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:23 pm 

DoomMetal wrote:
DIO wrote:
DoomMetal wrote:
They are fictional factions fighting a fictional war, so what religion(s) they have in Germany isn't really relevant.
And why then these fictional factions dropping a real religious books........ :P

They are using real world weapons too. You know, most works of fiction incorporate real world things. Very useful for immersion.

edit: Okok, I fix this now. I made a quick mod that replaces the bible with the origin of species and the koran with 50 shades of grey. Now you never need to see them again, hth. :D
Download: here

~ * ~ * G R E Y * ~ * ~ * P R I D E * ~ * ~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 pm 

DoomMetal wrote:
DIO wrote:
DoomMetal wrote:
They are fictional factions fighting a fictional war, so what religion(s) they have in Germany isn't really relevant.
And why then these fictional factions dropping a real religious books........ :P

They are using real world weapons too. You know, most works of fiction incorporate real world things. Very useful for immersion.

edit: Okok, I fix this now. I made a quick mod that replaces the bible with the origin of species and the koran with 50 shades of grey. Now you never need to see them again, hth. :D
Download: here

The origin of species is also a religious book because some people believe in it and others don't. Your mod offends me. Please replace it by something else. Thank you Doomie. ⸮

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 am 

The removal of teh books would offend me, not for any reason other then the removal of content because people are idiots. Sorry but religion is not a excuse to be excluded from anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:19 am 

Here come the smug atheists with their subtle "please argue with me about religion" comments..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 am 

Just ask a muslim for his opnium.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 pm 

Wolfen wrote:
Just ask a muslim for his opnium.

I am a Muslim though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:47 pm 

Wapoosh wrote:
Here come the smug atheists with their subtle "please argue with me about religion" comments..

So you want to be taken seriously while you make derisive comments about others' beliefs?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm 

Opt_0 wrote:

So you want to be taken seriously while you make derisive comments about others' beliefs?

did you not see his comment or..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 am 

It would offend just as many people to remove the books as it would to keep them in, this is a now win situation... oh wait it doesn't mater as this is a game, and people in all areas have religions that use both books, so once again the fact that people have them in game just means religion is a thing in game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 am 

warbrand2 wrote:
It would offend just as many people to remove the books as it would to keep them in, this is a now win situation... oh wait it doesn't mater as this is a game, and people in all areas have religions that use both books, so once again the fact that people have them in game just means religion is a thing in game.

I doubt anyone of the faith would want to keep the holy books thrown around, sold and looted rather than just remove it all together.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next