It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:46 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 52 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 53

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:44 am 

This is a pretty simple idea: I think it would be great if owners of RWR could send guest passes of the game to friends. The pass could last a few days or so, and then expire. It may bring in some extra customers! I can think of a lot of friends I would invite to try the game, and I know some of them would be convinced to buy it. Free weekends would be good as well, but then they are also less focused than Guest passes. RWR is a great game to play with friends, and if you can invite them to try it then you're likely to make 2-3 or more sales per person once that co-operative experience is achieved.

Not sure how the rest of the community and the Dev team feels about it, but I'd love to invite many people to try it out. However, I also don't know the Steam situation (legality, functionality) behind it, but then I still feel it's something worth looking into for the Devs.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:00 am 

Sadly at the games current state a guest pass or free weekend is impossible as the game is DRM free just downloaded from steam.

In order to do something like this the devs would have to make it require a steam or other log in before playing, and that would hurt some people who do not own the game through steam but do own the game.