It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:22 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 62

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 am 

FEATURE SUGGESTION: laser, aim, module or LAM
function: a toggle feature for some weapons increases accuracy by 0.1 when not moving. (is toggled with the mod key "windows key?")

suggestion weapons

m 23 mod 0 aka socom pistol
info: 12 round burst fire suppressed pistol with an accuracy of 0.7 standing, 0.8 crouch and 0.9 prone, when laser is active increased by 0.1 making the prone use dead accurate.

Sar-21
info: moderate rare bullpup AR with built in L.A.M normally about 0.75 accuracy (75%) on all, with L.A.M accuracy is at .85 (85%). would have a moderate stat on all other, maybe burst fire?

Feature suggestion:guided munitions
function: some munitions would either lock on to vehicles or follow cursor, either way the ammo would be guided for example the TOW would use teh cursor version though it wouldn't be well guided meaning one can still miss.

suggestion weapons

stinger
info: a one shot unlock weapon that fires a projectile that follows the cursor does 1.2 damage to vehicles and has a blast range of 4.5

javelin missile launcher (I have this made)
info: a rare reloadible AT which only fires if it can lock on to a target such as a tank or other vehicle, has a 20 second cool down and 2 second lock on time, fires projectile like a mortar only guided.
note: requires a working cool down system as well, jackmayol already has files though has not shown interest in this do to the impossibility of its use at the moment.

FEATURE SUGGESTION: flare gun (partly made)
function: this is a weapon which allows the user to call in special calls that cost 0 RP but use up the flare gun, these calls would be as follows

stealth supplies
info: drops in a wooden crate which breaks on impact, contains 2 vests, 4 suppressed SMGs, 8 flashbangs, 2 c4, and a flare.

AT support
info: calls in a squad armed with AT weapons, (4 soldiers all set to have RPG's)

Comando drop
info: drops in 4 soldiers, 2 armed with p90's, 1 armed with a flasher, and one armed with a m107 or VSS, all will have vest III's and have a special model (I will make this if idea is liked)

briefcase drop
info: drops in 4 briefcases and 1 computer case (computer case gives one enemy stealth weapon, either pistol or SMG)

note: the flare would be an extremely rare item with players getting ONE upon hitting 5k EXP and ONE per rank up past that, these would be placed in the stash (all players above rank before added will get them) they would also be given by the hidden trucks though once again only one per find.
(Yes I know the comando drop is a bad idea, I need to replace that one, but no idea with what)

WEAPON SUGGESTIONS: ZOMBIE MODE
just some weapon suggestions for the zombie mode

ZK-22
info: a low kill chance weapon (0.3) that has a 25 round mag, fires semi auto

ZK-22 custom (zed slayer)
info: same kill chance and mag as the standard only fully auto and has a L.A.M

double barrel shotgun
info: twin barrel shotgun fires 5 pellets per shot burst fires both shots, 0.5 kill chance on pellet.

revolver (already made... mostly needs reload animations)
info: 6 shooter side arm, mundane in its use has a high kill chance but slow reload though can be fires at a good pace.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:03 am 

I suggested elite drop earlier. My idea was to drop 4/8 normal elites. But what could be the correct price?
I remember that Jack was showing green light for this.

Vest III (300rp) + rare wep (100-250rp) + loot (30-800rp) = 430-1350rp. Maybe 1000rp/elite would be ok.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 pm 

Something that I thought would be a cool element to add would be a stinger/igla/fliegerfaust team or manpad. Maybe consisting of a 4 man squad. Having a manpad team would be awesome in my opinion. The balance would be that they only stay in the area that they spawned at. And they have an identical radius if not smaller radius of jamming radio as the mobile radio truck. Maybe for every two bases captured on a map, the commander grants you one team and places it in a sequential order.

For example there is 6 bases
1 enemy home base

4 After capturing 5 then you capture 4. So the commander places a team at 5 because you captured it first. So if you capture 5 then 3 in another scenario it will still go to 5 or if u capture 3 then 5 it will go to 3.

6 your home base

Make sense? I hope it does I tried to simplify it cause my mind acts weird sometimes. Also if you would like me to make the models for the weapons and troops I'd be happy to :D .

Note: the troops would only carry default weaponry and maybe the AA man of the squad has a vest II. But the weapon would need to be a primary and have to de-spawn when the holder dies. Just so players can differentiate a Manpad squad and not equip the weapon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 am 

I like all your suggestions warbrand specially about the flare gun i think its really cool.