It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:27 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 40 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 45

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 am 

After playing alot of Running with Rifles I noticed that there is no flying vehicles and there are only two types of water vehicles. I see the potential problems with flying vehicles though. If someone got hold of it and just hovered over the enemy base and would snipe them from a really high point it would be unfair. The solution: AA guns (ones that don't stop air drops) and a limit to how high you could go. "What about AI?" Well they could just be programed to fly at a certain level. There would probably be more problems but, lets cross that bridge when we get there. I would personally love to see helicopters (like the ones from the Vietnam War) with a minigun on one side and a missile launcher on the other along with room to carry personnel. And maybe be able to carry Armories and Spawn Points (like the mobile armory and spawn truck).

For water vehicles I would love to see a miniature version of the patrol boat with one minigun at the front, sides for personnel to shoot, and in the center would be the driver. It also be great if this kind of water vehicle could spawn on the map "Bootleg Islands" for both sides and that we could get it as an air drop.

And another quick idea: can you make the bridges on some of the maps with archs because boats are forced to stay on the edge of the map.

All in all this are really far out ideas but, I really hope that they are taken into consideration.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm 

Redacted wrote:
......I noticed that there is no flying vehicles
Also been discussed. Shortly: this is impossible due the game engine.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.