It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 95

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 am 

Designed as a hunting pistol for big game. The Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum possess nearly 50% more stopping power than a Desert Eagle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsOJr9RHlh8
Demonstrate the guns destructive power. Turned a couple of watermelons directly into mist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifY-h2kSsFo
Killing a several hundred pound hog 6:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31r4S4xD-iU
Bison hunt, here a bison on the far right took a hit from the weapon and still stands. Shows the power of pistol if other smaller caliber guns were used to take down this big game.

Suggested Stats
Secondary Weapon
Type: Double Action Revolver
Price: 250
Magazine Size: 5
Rate of Fire: 12-14
Accuracy Factor: 1
Recoil: 3
Recoil Recovery: 2
Kill Probability: 2
Commoness: .0002
Velocity: 90
Projectile Decay Start Time: .28s
Projectile Decay End Time: 1s
Falloff Range: 25
Max Range: 90
Scope Power: equivalent to VSS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 pm 

Spoiler:
A Stone - established as a hunting or attacking object in the big real life, a primordial, simple and effective thing that might be implemented...... no scope or ammo needed, just an eye and a hand(one or two, no more)..... bla-bla-bla

Attachment:
stone.jpg
stone.jpg [ 13.85 KiB | Viewed 22572 times ]

Suggested Stats:
N/A
----------------------------

Sorry, but I need to tell you, I feel myself lost among all those endless(and kinda useless) suggestions.......... and also, I am pretty sure a lot of people can hardly find the thread they are looking for just because all those never ending posts of yours.
Do you really think that all your suggestions are applicable.........?! Could you, please think about that next time...... ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 pm 

:D :D

Maybe just one thread for wep suggestions could be enough.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:02 am 

The problem with adding more weapons at this point would just hurt the usability of already existing weapons in the game. If I had this revolver, why would I ever want to play with rare assault rifles for example? Or why would I ever pick my bolt action snipers again?

Even at this point with existing weapons, it is hard for all of them to find their rightful place. Shotguns are almost completely neglected, pistols too, rare assault rifles as well. What we need is to find a better way to improve the viability of already existing weapons in the game.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:21 am 

sivistojko wrote:
The problem with adding more weapons at this point would just hurt the usability of already existing weapons in the game. If I had this revolver, why would I ever want to play with rare assault rifles for example? Or why would I ever pick my bolt action snipers again?

Even at this point with existing weapons, it is hard for all of them to find their rightful place. Shotguns are almost completely neglected, pistols too, rare assault rifles as well. What we need is to find a better way to improve the viability of already existing weapons in the game.

I disagree that this weapon has any form of overlap with the rare assault rifles. They're very gentle weapons with consistent performance over all ranges. The suggested weapon is a secondary sniper that happens to be a bit too powerful and extremely rare. (x2.5 times as rare as the very rare Sawn Off) There isn't really a reason to use existing bolt action snipers over the Barrett anyway, but the Barrett is a rare and the others aren't so that's how the game works.

I also disagree that existing weapons don't have clear cut roles. Shotguns are not neglected any more than rare weapons in general are, and all three primary rare shotguns are different enough from eachother, all with decent power.

As for the original suggestion, I believe that while some of its stats are a bit too good (like damage), it seems to be a sound suggestion. If you're interested, I can make a mod of this so it can be balance tested.