It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:39 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 26

All times are UTC

Post subject: Some suggestions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm 

The game is already great fun and I play the demo more than all of the overpriced games. Anyway I got some suggestions that could make the game even more fun and ensure a longer motivation. Maybe it isn't all possible...

1. Selection or/and purchase of equipment for your army. (armory in the main menu)
- Additional there could be a option to modify your weapons with grenade launcher attachment, high cap/drum/fast loader magazines, bayonets as well as different scopes (higher look range, less spray), barrels, silencers and stocks

2. Option to create a own army: You can name your soldiers, name the squad and select the uniform colors. (color slots for vest, uniform and bags. colors: red, black, green, yellow, grey, orange, navy, brown, white, beige and blue)
- you can select the type of your squad: Either a military army or a pmc (private military company)
- as a military army you can unlock weapons of your the selected equipment with higher ranked soldiers (privates got ak, lance corporals got m4 etc)
- as a pmc you get money for every kill so you got to buy better equipment

3. Tactical/kevlar vests: So you can take at least 1 or two hits. Perhaps light, medium and heavy...must be purchased

4. Additional weapon suggestions
- rifles: M14, m1, k18, Kel-Tec sub 2000, ruger 14, Beretta cx4 storm, .45 ACP carbine
- assault Rifles: M4, m16, xm8, scar light/heavy, fn2000, tar21, g3, famas FELIN, Steyr AUG, Sig 552/550, l85
- machine guns: Bren gun, MG36, M280, M60, M-249 saw, gatling gun
- sub machine guns: P90, uzi, mac10, pp-19, ump, sten gun, thompson, mp40, mp9, mp7, ak74u, sa-361 scorpion, type 05
- sniper rifles: M107 cal. 50, m40, m700, awp, dragunov, ntsr-3, 82a1, psg1, l96
- shotguns: M88, m1014, remington 870, kel-tec ksg, m3, 870 mcs, xm-26 lss, aa-12, 500 tactical, spas-12
- grenade launchers: M32, m79
- rocket launcher (only vehicle lock on): FIM-92 Stinger
- pistols: Desert eagle .50AE, .357 magnum revolver, .32 revolver, colt 1911, usp40, g18 (full automatic), beretta fs92, p99, mk.23

With this weapons RWR would got some pretty modern weapons

5. side weapon and second long arm

Last edited by IronStrIkEr on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Some suggestions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm 

Good ideas, but I think that the idea is that RWR is a simple, down to earth (pun) game, and adding a load of...extra things that arn't really needed..

Post subject: Re: Some suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm 

With the kevlar vests, I really like the pretty much one-shot kill way things are now. I'd love to see a pistol in the very near future though.