It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:11 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 67

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:00 pm 

I am currently working on a Call of Duty Black Ops II mod pack for Running with Rifles. Currently, I am working on the Ray Gun. I have it all modeled, including the projectile etc. I decided to give it it's own sounds. I properly edited the sounds, added them to running-with-rifles\media\packages\vanilla\sounds and I made the raygun.weapon use the sounds. However, when I attempt to launch the game, it loads for about a second, then I get an message. It reads:

An exception has occurred!
OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource raygunshot.wav in resource group General or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)

I have tried everything I know, but being that I started modding 2 days ago, I don't know much. If someone could please help me that would be amazing! Thank you for reading, and please if you know something tell me!

-gabsnake

Last edited by gabsnake on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 pm 

Check the sounds folder to make sure the Ray Gun shot sound really is named raygunshot.wav. I don't really have more advice I can give.

[0.92] Worldwar v2

Last edited by MrNuckFuggets on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm 

gabsnake wrote:
I am currently working on a Call of Duty Black Ops II mod pack for Running with Rifles. Currently, I am working on the Ray Gun. I have it all modeled, including the projectile etc. I decided to give it it's own sounds. I properly edited the sounds, added them to running-with-rifles\media\packages\vanilla\sounds and I made the raygun.weapon use the sounds. However, when I attempt to launch the game, it loads for about a second, then I get an message. It reads:

An exception has occurred!
OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource raygunshot.wav in resource group General or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)

I have tried everything I know, but being that I started modding 2 days ago, I don't know much. If someone could please help me that would be amazing! Thank you for reading, and please if you know something tell me!

-gabsnake

You exported it as a mp3 file.

Hope that helps

- alaskafish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 pm 

Thank you alaskafish, I did make it an .mp3. Hey you wanna work on a modpack together?