It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:43 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 86

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:02 pm 

Hello.
I created mod to play with my mate.
It rips some weapons and soldier models from NEWA, Day One and Extended Armory (Thank you very much mod authors!!) and adds rare weapons to armory (some are faction specific).
Can anybody please test it? I mean sometimes i have a weird feeling that when my mod is enabled ai soldiers stop dropping weapons they are using or maybe sounds for new weapons are to loud.
Any help is much appreciated.
Some changes i remember:
Brown
New weapons - FAL, BIZON, SW500, T5000.
Miniboss model changed to helghast recolored to match brown pattern.
Added black gloves to soldiers.
Green
New weapon - G11
Miniboss - white camo guy from newa.
Changed soldier model to match other soldier models.
Added black gloves.
Grey
New weapon - aug.
Miniboss - black camo guy from newa.
Added black gloves.

Edit:
Updated with new model for brown miniboss - Now it is blue soldier, changed g11 sound, balanced prices (10-20 rp for non standart weapons), added vest type 3 (changes your model to miniboss), changed vest prices (2 for t2, 5 for t3), added apc call to radio support, changed prices for minigun, mortar and mg (now they are not so expensive), added grey vest to grey miniboss model, t5000 and barret now can be fired in standing position (so ai can actually shoot it too now), corrected aug model clipping through shoulder.

Edit2: Added APC call hud icon. Edite rocket launcher ammo on spawn - now 2 instead of 1, max 3. Edited vest 2 and 3 effects (now it wounds you only on blast hit, and stuns you only on last hit, also doesnt disappear after being consumed; instead transforms into ruined version that gives no armor. Vests now can be respawned with), made some balance tweaks, added rocket model to rpg7 model.

Edit3: Fixed Brown miniboss back, fixed ai not using vests (-->dying minibosses from 1 shot), added vests to all medics (they have more chances to heal you now), nerfed p90, added new paratroopers call (20 paratroopers, you need to be high rank to do this), balanced some things, recolored green and grey vest models to full black (fits better imo).

To do: Find bugs, balance things that need to. Maybe add some more weapons for balance needs (semi-shot rifle for greens for example), maybe add hud icon for 20 paratroopers call.

P.S.: I dont really know how to edit rank requirements right, so it is pretty much messed up with xm25, mgl flaher, t5000 and barret. And 20 para call. So if anyone can help me with i would very appreciate it.

Attachments:
File comment: V1.3
WARNING - this time i had no time to do a full beta test for it so any bugs please tell me excl rank bugs.

Alterety mod.rar [1.95 MiB]
Downloaded 655 times

Last edited by CombinE54 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 am 

i will try your mod to see if it works good :)