It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 113

All times are UTC

Post subject: In-game Music swap
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:13 pm 

Is it possible to change the music that is played after activating a mod during the loading screen and for the post-battle victory screen?

If so, can you specify a theme for each faction? Faction A gets Theme A, Faction B gets Theme B etc.

Post subject: Re: In-game Music swap
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:08 am 
Site Admin

Loading screen music can't be overridden with a mod at this point, it's handled a bit differently to everything else as it needs to be already loaded when the very first loading screen takes place.

It should be possible to change the victory soundtrack in a mod, by having a soundtrack2.wav in the mod folders.

If you'd include additional faction specific packages in the mod campaign depending on the faction choice, then it would be possible to do faction specific victory soundtracks.

Post subject: Re: In-game Music swap
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:55 pm 

Ooh, okay. Thanks Pasik!

If it's okay (and a little off-topic,) I have another question too, unrelated to the first.

There are some weapons and a vest in the mod that are appearing as blues, but they aren't defined as rares in the code as far as I can tell. I would like these items to be plain in appearance so how exactly do I fix this? I would have thought that changing "<weapon file="base_primary.weapon" to "<weapon file="base_primary_rare.weapon" would've done the trick but no such luck...

*Edit* Never mind! I figured it out in the end.

For anyone else that is having the issue, it seems that: can_respawn_with="1" and in_stock="1" are required for a weapon or item to not appear as a blue, whether you're using the code above to define them as a rare item or not!