It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 171

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:46 pm 

Hey Runners,

Steam has some severe connection issues for the past few hours. Also they released RWR before the release time we set so ya 2 things going wrong at the same time, great! :)
For the Desura players who want to activate their product over Steam, please go here and grab your key: http://www.desura.com/collection

We hope Steam will recover fast. Well that's what happens when the whole world download RWR at the same time *caughs*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm 

I had a look in the keys section of RWR but I couldn't see the steam key :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

111 people have found/got their Steam redeem key in Desura by now, so it is working to some at least.

I'm under impression Desura's system delivers keys automatically to all the people who purchased RWR in Desura AND all those who were given a Desura key (BMTMicro customers and a handful of others). I'll ask around how it is and if further actions are required to get you the keys.

keyers wrote:
I had a look in the keys section of RWR but I couldn't see the steam key :(

Did you purchase RWR initially through BMTMicro or Desura?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 pm 

I bought it though BMTMicro I think. I got the game before it was on desura So i assumes its BMT.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

keyers wrote:
I bought it though BMTMicro I think. I got the game before it was on desura So i assumes its BMT.

That would be the right assumption. I'm still waiting for a verification from Desura if the players who got Desura invite keys back then are included in the Steam key distribution pool automatically or not.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am 

Ah okay, thank you for the info.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:41 am 
Site Admin

keyers wrote:
Ah okay, thank you for the info.

Still waiting.

I can drop you a key manually now, just send me a name or e-mail address related to your BMTMicro purchase at pasi.kainiemi@modulaatio.com.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 pm 

I still have a BMT Micro download link. How can I convert my BMT Micro order into a Desura/Steam key? Is this still possible or was there a deadline?
I searched different places and all I found was that 'later tonight' there would be more information, but I haven't been able to find that follow-up post regarding the transfer to Desura.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

AmazingPaper wrote:
I still have a BMT Micro download link. How can I convert my BMT Micro order into a Desura/Steam key? Is this still possible or was there a deadline?
I searched different places and all I found was that 'later tonight' there would be more information, but I haven't been able to find that follow-up post regarding the transfer to Desura.

Yup, still waiting for a respond, it was 17h ago when I asked about it from Desura.

Having lost hope of a timely respond by now, I'm giving the Steam keys manually to BMTMicro guys, just drop me a note at pasi.kainiemi@modulaatio.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:10 am 

My working steam key showed up sometime this afternoon with the desura link you gave above. I got the game through BMT Micro a long time ago.